All Year: Yes (2 mth+ preferred)
Host ID: 14237
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 4, 2014
** we are looking for hosts right now **
** please note that we prefer you to stay with us for a longtime period (2-12 month) **
We wish to have help in our household: 3 kids (14m, 12f, 9m), 2 dogs (f,m), 1 cat (f), 1 adult (38f)...
we are very open, creative, communicative - we offer cultural exchange, meeting interesting people, language exchange ('our' languages are german:-), french, english and some netherlands, spanish, italian),...
we have a long and overall positive experience as surfing and hosting couchsurfers...
as i work on a freelance basis (at university, as a graphic design professional, as a clinic clown...) i'm looking for help with my children, dogs, cat and household.
i offer you to live in our home as a family member, with enough free time for i.e. german classes, cultural events, traveling...
as we like to travel, to be in nature hiking, canoeing..., we offer you to join us in our activities.
we offer you:
* free accommodation (at the moment, i can't offer you an own, private room but the guestcouch in our common room...)
* free meals
* free internet via wlan
* our guestbike (old and simple but working:-))
your 'duties' are mainly (~4h/day, max. 20h/week):
* household (cooking, clearing, cleaning, washing, shopping...)
* children (homeworks, language exchange, teaching music (depends;-)), playing:-), 'babysitting' in the evening...)
* taking care of the dogs (main issue right know, because one of them we can't leave alone:-(), petting the cat:-)
* at the moment also renovating as the walls need some painting and we change our rooms quiet often:-)...
and please note: all this is not absolutely fixed.
i will be pleased to learn from your talents and ideas to enrich our 'routines' (as far as they exist;-)...)