All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 0.5
Persons: 1 or 2
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 19738
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: April 7, 2017
We are looking for guest house and kitchen helper
You need to Carry Out jobs like:
Assisting our chef in chopping vegetables
helping in guest rooms
4-5 hours a day
HELPXERS ALL YEAR AROUND TO HELP US IN OUR happy CAFE/GUESTHOUSE.
Our guest house and Cafe is situated in Scotlands Book town (Wigtown) South West Scotland a quiet rural area. It is easily accessible and offers bed and breakfast accomodation, Cafe and small events room with stunning views of the Scottish countryside and Wigtown Gardens. We offer a tranquil, relaxing space for those exploring the area, business people who want a more personal experience than a hotel. We have recently taken over this guesthouse after running other businesses nearby.
You will be supporting us in making the above guest experience possible.
We are looking for people who can work hard are honest and happy
We are offering:
- 2 meals a day & lodging
- own room with Wifi, bed
- use of all facilities the house & garden offer
- quality food, increasingly home grown
- a quiet, natural setting to enjoy books and countryside
- location in South West Scotland within easy reach of Glasgow, Dumfries & Stranraer by Coach
- use of DVD and book library
Also on offer:
- An opportunity to increase knowledge and skills about rural living in Scotland
- lifts to local places & towns when available
Important - You are/have:
- friendly with our B&B guests
- a team worker
- honest & reliable
- a non-smoker
- the ability to work on your own
- Happy with semi-secluded rural life
- a welcoming and friendly couple with three children (11& twins 3 years old
- hard working, honest and friendly
Carl is your main contact and will be ensuring you have what you need during your stay.
We look forward to hearing from you.