All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 21
Category: Non Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 19858
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 14, 2015
WE NEED SOMEONE ASAP..AS OUR OTHER HELPER WHO WAS COMING HAS PULLED OUT THE LAST MINUTE.. PLEASE RING ME DO NOT EMAIL ME AS I WILL BE BUSY LOOKING FOR A HELPER ... TY KIM
We are now looking for someone to replace our helper on our farm. This is a help exchange position/ woofers.( No pay) We are a family of 6 who live on a farm in Mt Sylvia (20 mins out of Gatton Qld) We breed all sorts of animals and we also own a family based business which is an animal farm.
Duties on the farm include feeding animals, bottle feeding animals, general tidying up on the farm and general cleaning your hours during the week are 2- 4 hours a day.
On the weekends you will be helping with the animal farm with the family we go to events and functions and markets. Very rarely we might have to attend an event during the week but I will give you plenty of notice. This is when you will do more hours for us every day varies but if you don't like early morning this might not be for you. If we have a few events for the day then sometime we might not get home until dark. But you will see it quiet fun.
The work is definitely not hard but at times we get up early to be at markets so we can set up, this is our income to our farm as well as selling our animals which we breed. We also require you to stay at least 6 weeks.
We will supply:
* accommodation in a caravan which is right near our house ( this is only for you to sleep in) we hope that you will join our family at other times and become one of our family.
*Food is provided by us. ( you might want to buy some snack food when we go shopping)
*internet and wifi provided
What we require from you:
* Drivers License is a must.. preferably manual and auto..
* Must be fluent in English.
* Must love children as you will be around children all the time.
* Must be willing to too chip in when needed on the farm.
* Minimum stay on farm is 6 weeks.
* Must love animals ( as we have heaps) smile emoticon
Please check the email as the other email on this site doesn't work.. thankyou
Hope to hear from you soon!!