All Year: All year
Area (ha): 2
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 21979
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: July 4, 2017
Hi ! I'm Florent and I run a genuine watermill in the Loire Valley producing stoneground flour. I'm about to produce quinoa flour.
I'm looking for an english speaking helper to support me with:
- restoring the gear room in the watermill;
- creating a garden close to the mill ;
- gardening ;
- painting doors and windows...
- different little works to do around the mill...
- and give english lessons to my bf Frederic !
Our helper's room will be available from the end of january 2017.
The person should also take care of his place and clean the room before leaving.
The accomodation I can offer you is a room with a king size bed and private bathroom.
I provide meals but you’ll be really welcome if you have cooking skills !
I offer also:
- free internet access (only if you bring your PC with you);
- minimum stay : 1 week, maximum : as long as you enjoy the place !! (the record to beat is 28 months !!);
- 25 hours per week with usually 2 or 3 days off.
The mill is 4 km from Gennes reached by bus, 5 km from the Loire banks where we usually spend our sunny summer late afternoons sunbathing, swimming and making barbecues.
I speak English, Spanish and French of course.
The place is a non-smoking area so if you have decided to quit smoking, you're very welcome :-) We can help you !!