All Year: All year
Area (ha): 15 hectares
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 25740
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: August 7, 2017
We are a organik farm we mostly growing fruits and vegies for our self and our guests. We build raw vegan culinary school it is animal friendly ecological living space has a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging one to learn and grow in the tradition of the organic farming and Raw Culinary Art.
We emphasizes the appreciation of Raw Culinary technique at the service of world cuisine. We invite you to share your knowledge and passion for exchange organic food and some kitchen skills.
Currently we are need it help in this areas
• out door gardening
• planting veggies
• harvesting fruits
• preparing soil for planting more veggies
• permaculture practice
• raw culinary class assisting
• shopping at the farmers market
• guest bungalows cleaning
• building new bungalows from earth blocks
• cutting grass
• general cleaning
• help at the Internet
Turkish, English, Bucito Spanish
Our Accommodations made with handmade tents of wooden bungalows with a meditation hall, a cafe-restaurant and large swimming pool. It is possible that you share the room with other volunteers.
What else ...
We are located in mounting range for hat
• There is snow ski resorts in the winter time
• Climbing and Cycling is available.
• Mountain hiking and river walk, nature walk and camping sites are around as well.
• Plenty natural water springs and while eatable plants.
• Istanbul is big city and it is 100 km west of our farm.
• Nearby city is Izmit and fresh water Lake Sapanca is only 25 minutes from the farm.
• Town people so nice and kind,to any visitor's.. they will always invite you for a cup of tea.
Cultural exchange and learning opportunites
If you are some one that love to be in the organic farm, raw vegan kitchen settings this is your place. What you would learn here
• organic farming
• growing veggies
• planting trees
• permaculture techniques
• raw vegan kitchen skills
• how to make raw vegan soup
• food combining
• why raw food
and much more..