All Year: Yes
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 26038
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: August 2, 2017
Are you interested in living in one of Irelands' most musical and most beautiful villages?
NOTE: Immediate short-term vacancies for March/April 2017
If so come and offer us your assistance and you will be staying in a 10 bedroom mansion on the Dingle waterfront that is the former home of Hollywood star - Robert Mitchum!
1. Free accommodation, often an ensuite guest-room.
2. Free breakfast each morning
3. Free dinner each evening
4. Be part of our community and network of friends
5. Free time to hike, explore, horse-ride, kayak, learn Irish, learn Irish-music etc etc
Our property has a famous resident dolphin out-front in the bay and a gorgeous 'little' Irish Wolfhound puppy called Seamus
We are located in a village where half the population speaks the native Gaelic/Irish language daily and is home to some of Ireland's best restaurants and nightlife at weekends.
We require helpers for 1 - 2 weeks in this lovely 4 star Guesthouse.
We like our HelpEx interns to help our Irish team with
1. House-sitting on some evenings
2. Occasionally welcoming and checking-in some guests in the evenings
3. Generally helping with some projects in our gardens, mostly a few hour of painting or organising things here and there.
4. Walking our Irish Wolfhound, Seamus, if you are comfortable. If not, no worries
Is mise le meas/from me to you with respect
Stephen - Proprietor & professional Irish Tour-Guide/Travel Writer