All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 600,000
Persons: 1 or 2
Category: Non Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 30592
Region: Northern Territory
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 20, 2017
***Good news! We are currently looking for helpers! Anyone interested in a few months work
* Start Immediate We can collect you from town
* Duties including: farming mechanical work gardening, handyman jobs, maintenance and general clean up jobs
* Needs to be enthusiastic, liking outdoors and ready for Outback adventure!
* Full board and accommodation plus weekly wage
Min stay 4 weeks and has good command of English
The farm is an irrigation farm north of Alice Springs. It used to be a large grape farm. We are now growing hay and cattle and developing the area for more cropping and horticulture
We have a quarters with a kitchen, dining area and accommodation Depending on your skills your duties might be helping on the farm,in the garden, cleaning, maintenance and other general jobs on the station.
Accommodation has TV and wifi
As we are two hours away, we will collect you from Alice Springs
If you are interested, please read all the information about our station and stay conditions provided below:
* Good English is a preferable
* No vegetarians, we are cattle farm:)
* Min. 4 weeks stay ONLY.
* We require 5-6 h of work a day (depends on your duties)in exchange for food, beverages, accommodation, we also provide wifi at the quarters
* There is some mobile coverage
* You are going to need boots, a hat and sunscreen
* The farm is located in a remote place so make sure you have got everything you could possibly need before pick- up.
* Be prepared to get a bit dirty
**** IMPORTANT: Please make sure to provide a photo and full self- description on your profile in a first contact. Otherwise we may not reply your messages****
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us.