All Year: Yes
Host ID: 37920
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: March 15, 2018
I am looking for a mature, experienced, serious and hard working helper(s) for a (guest)house and or a beach house (200m beach). I would need someone with following skills:
- some house cleaning
- Make pictures to keeping social media update (would be great of u have ur own camera)
- veggie garden and general garden work
- cut the bush with machine around the garden
- garden decoration, be creative;)
- knowledge of adjusting existing Weebly website
- internet marketing skills, seo,update website etc
- carpenter work
From 10-16April we do a make over of interior house with a dutch professional team, will be a great project for which we need handy people;)
I can imagine (a couple)someone who is independent ), easy going, down to earth, flexible. The last is very important since things are vibrant, change all the time, structure and routine is important, but really flexibility is necessary ;-)
Abt me: I am Dutch and managing a beach house and big guesthouse
I have been traveling around the world, living in vans before i decided to come to this piece of paradise which is in Vale da Telha in the middle of Costa Vicentina NP but has a huge garden and organic veggie garde
The beach is 2 km away and there is a great young international community here where u can easily connect with. Most people are young, and passionate surfers. Distance to local shop is only 1 km and closest town aljezur is 5km
- vegetarian food: breakfast: bread, jam, butter, cereals, milk, yoghurt, fruit, make your own sandwich for lunch and warm dinner (smtms cook urself), tea, coffee, alkaline water
- simple accommodation, your own room or even your own house with ocean view (200m away) if you have a car
- no alcohol ;-)
You can also chose to have a room in the the beach house (2km from where i live) and stay there take care of your own food some hour less a day?
Hope to hear from u soon!