All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 5
Category: Non Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 43010
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: March 9, 2018
HELP REQUIRED NOW - THURS 8 MARCH ONWARDS
THIS IS OUR BUSY SEASON WITH OUR LARGE VEGETABLE GARDENS NEEDING DAILY WORK AND HELP WITH OUR HORSES.
We have a Lifestyle property in Whitford, in South Auckland, with equestrian horse facilities and large vegetable gardens.
20 mins drive to Central Auckland.
The accommodation is in a double room in the house.
The work will mainly be outdoors on the property, helping with feeding horses and working on the large vegetable gardens.
My husband and I live here. We are young at heart in our early 60s.
- General outside gardening work, especially in the vegetable garden.
- We have 2 Airbnb rooms that you will be required to tidy and change bed linen.
- Sometimes helping to look after our gorgeous baby grand-daughter, Isla.
- Animals, dog - daily walking & having fun with gorgeous 2 year old chocolate labrador. Feeding cats & chickens.
- Horses - helping feed & muck out etc.
- Helping with cooking meals and generally helping with everything that needs to be done.
It is preferable to have a car. Bus transport is from the local village every hour. We are happy to take you to the nearest town centres, which are a 10 minute drive away, you can then take the train directly to the centre of Auckland.
There are nice beaches and country walks & cycling in area.
If you are at the end of your trip and leaving the country, we are close to the airport and we are happy to take you to the airport.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks Sally