All Year: Yes
Host ID: 45451
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: November 18, 2016
Note: I am full for October and November.
I have space for a possible 2 weeks in December and beyond that I am unsure at the moment. If you feel like connecting send me an email and maybe we can arrange something for later in the year. Thanks!
In general I am looking for a female helper... no offence chicos :)
I live in the heart of Barcelona in the Gothic/Born quarter on a quiet street. The language we speak in the house is English though my daughter speaks/is learning Catalan, Spanish and English. I speak English, Spanish and a little French. I have just renovated my house and it is almost finished, there are a few things I could use some help with.
What I can offer:
- A bedroom in a beautiful flat (no window, there is a fan, heating, desk and place to store clothes). There is WiFi and you can have your own keys to come and go as you like. There is a possibility of my giving a helper a bike if needed.
- I need someone to help bringing/ collecting my daughter to school, not every day but a few days out of every week. (leaving 8 am to bring her and picking her up for 16:30 at the school).
- Regular lessons in Catalan/ Spanish with my 7 year old daughter. Writing/ reading and conversation. Ideally someone who has had teaching kids especially using artistic methods and who can do her homework with her.
- A conversation/ grammar lesson with me in Spanish or French.
- A guitar/ukelele lesson would be cool
- Cooking/ cleaning
I am only reaching out to people with skills and experience in the areas I listed above. I can offer accommodation in exchange for about 4/5 hours work a day/5 days a week. We are a super young, fun, flexible and hospitable twosome.
- Cooking (especially healthy food preparation)
- child minding
- French, Spanish, Catalan