All Year: Yes
Host ID: 49177
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: June 30, 2017
Currently full till further notice.
We are looking for help with a variety of things so depending on your skills there could be something you can help with.
- Spring cleaning our house inside and out;
- yard work;
- minor building (fences);
- housework (tidying cleaning);
- clearing and washing dishes after lunch and dinner
- child care for our 3 year old;
- farm help on 12 acres horse farm that is close by - fences, digging, irrigation, building etc;
- language practice.
We are also looking for french language practice for myself and my son so fluent french speakers would be ideal.
We are very flexible however a typical day is:
- help yourself to breakfast
- after breakfast, tidy lounge and play room
- some jobs from the list above as required
- clear away dishes and clean up after lunch
- finish any jobs depending on what time start was
- free time
- Clear away dishes and clean up after dinner.
Breakfast is help yourself, but lunch and dinner are normally prepared for you and we sit for family dinner at around 6pm.
Couples welcome - there is plenty of room. Min stay one week, max stay 3 weeks.
Our home is located on the North Shore in a beautiful street with a beach at one end and the bus stop to town at the other (about 20min ride to town). Our home backs onto the bush.
We are an open-minded family of three omnivores (Dad is virtually a carnivore) - Mum, Dad and toddler who is 3. We are well traveled and whilst our own lifestyle is pretty traditional we are accepting of alternate lifestyles. Our son is personable and loves new people but he isn't quiet so child friendly people are a must. We have no pets, but we look after 12 acres of horse paddocks close to our home.
Accommodation is a double room in our home with your own bathroom (shower and toilet). There is a separate kitchen and living room on this floor but we do also use this area sometimes; and we have WIFI.
You will need old clothes to wear for work, we have some spare gumboots but if you have your own that is best.