Povoa de Midoes
All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 10
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 5785
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 14, 2017
Olivepicking october 24-10-2017 / 02-11-2017
We are looking for fit people with a hands on mentality to help us with all sorts of jobs in the gardens, the forest and around the house.
At the moment we need help:
- watering the gardens, weeding, picking fruits and vegetables
- help with cleaning pool and sweeping terraces
- general maintenance
- end of october/beginning of november: olive picking
- accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- friendly atmosphere
- use of Wifi, kayaks, mountain bikes and swimming pool when not being used by guests
- lots of free time to explore the area.
- 4 hours of work a day, 6 days a week or 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
- you to be able to work alone at times
- a hands on mentality and flexibility
Your accommodation depends on availability; in winter a room, in summer a caravan or a tent. You can also bring your own tent, caravan or camper. Water, electricity and a hot shower will be at your disposal.
No pets allowed, the use of drugs and/or the abuse of alcohol will not be tolerated.
We are quite busy, so you will have to entertain yourself during the day.
Please note our place is very quiet. The nearest village is at a walking distance of 30 minutes or at a 5 minutes drive by car.
We run a small guesthouse in the centre of Portugal. We are open all year round to receive guests and on request we serve our guests breakfast and dinner. We have about 6 ha. of forest, 62 olive trees, several flowerbeds and we grow our own fruit and vegetables.
Are you interested than please send us an email with your motivation.
We will always answer your email.
Looking forward to hear from you!