All Year: Yes
Host ID: 59543
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: May 29, 2017
We're a French-Dutch family with 3 boys (7, 10 and 11 years old)... Kids are bilingual. Mom speaks 4 languages fluent (Dutch, French, English, German). Dad is fireman.
We live in the South of France (but we don't have a pool :).
Help is welcome in following fields:
- playing football with the boys/go to parc/lake
- bike tours (with boys or with mom and the boys)
- gardening (esp mowing the lawn)
- if you like movie making: help the oldest who is 'into' youtube movies
- if you like chess: middle son will be happy to play with you
- if you speak Spanish: we're happy to learn from you some basics
- if you like Lego: the oldest and youngest love the Star wars creations
- if you play an instrument and want to teach us something, we'll be happy!
For the moment I'm especially looking for a 'short stay helper' roughly between 22nd of June and 2nd of July (discussable).
On the 24th we have a wedding to attend and need somebody to keep the kids in MILs house near Montpellier (with swimming pool).
Between 26th of June-1nd of July I have a training all week and will only return home around 19h-ish in the evening. I need somebody to pickup kids from school, play with them, homework, maybe start cooking until I get home.
What to see in Rodez and surroundings?
- 9 'le plus beau villages de France' in the region (Conques, Estaing, Bozouls (canyon), Belcastel, st Come d'Olt, La Couvertoirade, Najac, Peyre, Brousse le chateau
- Musee Soulages in Rodez
- viaduc de Millau (at 1hour)
- part of the route the Compostella
- beautiful nature
- great lake (Lac de Pareloup)