Area (ha): 2
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 6161
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 22, 2017
Welcome to our project focused on: Learning in freedom, wellbeing and sustainability
We are an association born in 2010 out of a dream to create an environment which facilitates learning, sharing and connection for people of all ages. Holistic and sustainable living is at the core. Since the beginning of the project we have received many people from all corners of the world as volunteers or participants in our permaculture and creativity gatherings, open learning events, healing retreats and our Tribojam Festival. Now, we are fully focused on learning in freedom, our food forest garden, Kundalini yoga and enjoying a simple lifestyle.
We believe we all deserve a peaceful and joyful life. Enjoying to learn what we are really interested in and so developing our potentials.
HOW COULD YOU HELP? Two options :)
PERMACULTURE / FOOD FOREST GARDEN
Where you will be helping and learning permaculture and agro forest techiques
Generally the works are
- collecting organic material
- A bit weeding
- Collecting food
- making conserves
CHILD(DREN) plus beautifying RECEIVING AGAIN FROM MARCH
Be with the resident child of the project, a 7 year old boy that is very creative, friendly, curiose, very interested in animals, water, science, human body, dinosaurs. and he can speak English.
The idea is mainly to support him (or also other children present) for 3 hours in the day for what he is wanting to do. Also to bring the matters like reading, writing, history, geography, science inside the plays :) So please refer this or other matters that you are interested and your passions.
and/or prepare the spaces for enjoying and learning...
What is there for you:
- k.yoga or meditations some days in the week
- a caravan
- Interesting books in our small library
- Communal kitchen with all necessary tools
- Vegetarian basic balanced meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with some organic vegetables from the garden
- Good vibe
What is expected from you:
- 3 hours of work (being with child(ren) or garden)
- Help in the kitchen and maintenance of spaces in shifts (cooking and cleaning)
- Contribution of 3 euros daily for the basic food (breakfast with oats and fruits, vegetarian lunch and dinner)/higiene/gas
- Good vibe
- We eat communally with you at lunch time and in the evening we have family time (sometimes jam session or ceremony evening together
How many people?
It can be from only us (one family of three) or more families and volunteers
Looking forward to hear from you!
all the best