Area (ha): 2
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 6161
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 17, 2018
Welcome to our project dedicated to sustainable lifestyle and expansion of consciousness.
We are an association born in 2010 out of a dream to reconnect with nature and our true nature.
OUR MAIN PROJECTS ARE:
- Food forest garden (using agro forest and permaculture techniques),
- Learning in Freedom for all ages (exchanging and supporting each other in our personal learning interests and passions)
- Wellbeing (through nature connection, yoga, meditation, dance, music, healthy eating habits, retreats, sharing circles).
- Improving the spaces and promoting the project, letting the world knowing what we are doing here
We are three people living in this farm with two donkeys and two cats. A quite and friendly architect/Agro-forest lover dedicated and passionate about his work. A K.yoga teacher passionate of live, nature, dance, creativity and learning in freedom, and a curios and friendly 7 year old boy.
How can you help?
- HOMESCHOOL SUPPORT
we do homeschool/unschool with Manu, 7 year old boy that is very creative, friendly, curiose, very interested in animals, water, science, human body, dinosaurs and he can speak English. You can also come and share your passion with him (let us know what that is) and help him with his projects. This can be at anytime of the year.
- IN OUR FAMILY GATHERINGS for families in homeschool, unschool or just curiose about this alternative ways of learning
We need help with cooking/cleaning/making the spaces cozy/playing and/or sharing an activity with the Kids or the all family
From 25 March to 2 April
From 22 April to 2 May
From 29 to 29 May
From 17 to 27 June
- PERMACULTURE / FOOD FOREST GARDEN
(we need help the month of March and April)
Where you will be helping and learning permaculture and agro forest techniques
Generally the works are
- collecting organic material
- A bit weeding
- Collecting food
- making conserves
Beautifying/Promoting/Helping with videos
Means helping to make the place more beautiful with arts, organizing, cleaning, mosaics, etc... Helping to share to the world what we are doing here and helping to film promoting videos.
You can apply for this all year long
What is there for you:
- k.yoga or meditations some days in the week
- a caravan or sleep in the dormitory house or tent
- Interesting books in our small library
- Communal kitchen with all necessary tools
- Vegetarian basic balanced meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with some organic vegetables from the garden
- Good vibe
What is expected from you:
- 4 hours of work
- Help in the kitchen and maintenance of spaces in shifts (cooking and cleaning)
- Contribution of 3 euros daily for the basic food (breakfast with oats and fruits, vegetarian lunch and dinner)/hygiene/gas
- Good vibe
- We eat communally with you at lunch time and in the evening we have family time (sometimes jam session or ceremony evening together). Out of the event time where we eat all the time together.
Looking forward to hear from you!
all the best