Mallory Larson, 24
from United States
Email: click here
Present Country: Spain
Join Date: August 3, 2011
Last Updated: May 25, 2012
Last Signed In: April 27, 2013
I am interested in traveling to Central and South America to practice my Spanish and discover the cultures!
And all of Asia, especially India.
Also interested in just connecting with other travelers for possible future meet-ups. Never know when paths will cross!
Here's the short version of who I am:
Traveling language collector / vegan yogini / truth addict / passionate seeker of challenge & change!
...and the longer version:
It all started back in the day when I was a wee little one, touring France with friends and butchering the word "merci" worse than I should ever admit. I've studied in Montpellier, taught English in Lyon, traveled all over the USA and Europe. My short-term goal is to learn Spanish, and my long-term goal is to visit the rest of the world!
Priorities and passions define a person. My life's purpose is to challenge myself to be better while discovering what the world has to offer and what I can contribute to it. If you aren't enthusiastic about your life and your passions, we probably won't get along.
Microwaves freak me out. I'm not a big partier and I don't hook up; deal with it. I don't talk about myself unless asked; it's rude to assume people will care. I suck at telling stories because I consider exaggerating to be the same as lying, and I start laughing as soon as I attempt to lie.
A few words to describe me:
• Independent, content
• Lifelong learner and challenge seeker
• Calm, easy-going, somewhat introverted
• Motivated, passionate, positive
• Cynical, realistic, practical, skeptical
• Spontaneous, cautious
• Analytical, observant, considerate
My 3 Passions: Health, Truth, Earth.
• Healthy, organic, vegan food
• Yoga and meditation
• Reading, writing, researching
• Government, corporation, and NWO criticism
• Language learning and cultural studies
• Geography, history, sociology, economics (esp. currency)
• Questioning all aspects of society and searching for truth (1776>1984)
• Alex Jones
• Distopia/Distopian society
• Conforming. Check out The Art of Non-Conformity: http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/
• Wasting money on "things" instead of saving for traveling
• Mainstream politics and mass media
• Television, Facebook, video games
• Organized religion
• Stupid humor (à la Will Ferrell, etc.)
• Faster, fatter, bigger, cheaper nourishment
• Toxic chemicals, esp. makeup, nail polish, anti-perspirant, and perfume
Can't wait to meet you!