Barry Pierce Beckett, 38
Email: click here
Present Country: Portugal
Join Date: May 21, 2007
Last Updated: November 21, 2017
Last Signed In: November 21, 2017
Had my own project near Coja/Arganil and welcome visitors - paused due to fire damage.
Host id 88310
Otherwise i'd be very happy to others house-sit with me and my dog :)
Have places sorted until start of January.
Seeking only house-sitting opportunities in Portugal from January onward.
Have my own transport.
I work part time online, and have my own mobile internet connection.
My only need is power supply and sleeping space.
Can do animal & garden care etc also
Originally from Belfast in Northern Ireland.
Spent several years travelling around europe, from host to host - so very used to adapting to other homes and shared accommodation.
Have full EU driving licence.
Have attended Permaculture Design course on Isle of Man in September 07, and am very interested in expanding on this knowledge.
I'm vegetarian (no meat, poultry or fish) but do not require hosts to be, long as it causes no problems.
Also, i have a DOG :)
He is well behaved & sociable and usually stays outdoors.
Experience so far:
- Animal care (horses, chickens, ducks, sheep, goats etc)
- General DIY (painting, tiling, plastering, basic carpentry etc)
- Gardening (weeding, planting, scything, cutting brush & scrub etc)
- Confident using chainsaw for falling trees to be used as firewood
- Household chores (Cooking, Cleaning, generally helping out)
- Hostel (reception, welcoming guests, cleaning, guide)
- Strawbale Round-house build in England spring 2009
NOTE: i am no master in the above, i just have experience; generally i can do what i am shown :)