Valbona Alijevic, 23
Email: click here
Present Country: Australia
Join Date: November 13, 2016
Last Updated: September 25, 2017
Last Signed In: December 4, 2017
I've been traveling by myself for the past years, and I would really like to change things in Australia by finding another helper or travel companion!
I was in Melbourne so far, and Tasmania, and now I'm in Sydney. I would like to go up the East Coast. But I actually don't have any definitive plans, as I would like to share this experience with someone else and hear from what they would like to visit as well.
I might be French but I like to see myself as a citizen of the world :) And I might love speaking English, more than French actually
Visiting Australia has been my dream for a very long time.
My motto is "nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy". I consider myself as a hardworking person, regarding every aspects of my life, personal and professional..
- Very close to my family and I love meeting new people, learning about different cultures and sharing my own. I also have Albanian origins and I've travelled Eastern Europe a lot.
- Endlessly curious person and a FAST learner.
- Novelist and a passionate reader.
- Graduated from law school (master degree in human rights and international law) this year and I'm looking for anything that would be completely different!
- I've been staying with a host family in Melbourne and Sydney and I loved it, because they made me feel very welcomed.
-I love baking
-Speaking fluent English and French, a bit of Spanish, Albanian and Chinese
Childcare: Alongside my studies, I've also had the chance to work with young children in kindergarten but also primary school. I love children!
Tutoring: I was also a tutor in a township when I was studying abroad in South Africa.
Cleaning: I've 4 years of experience in cleaning (in schools, from washing tables, to food trays, to walls, to waxing floors with machines). Which means I don't mind getting my hands dirty!
Looking forward to meeting you!