Jane Cornish, 23
Email: click here
Present Country: Greece
Join Date: August 12, 2017
Last Updated: March 13, 2018
Last Signed In: March 13, 2018
Anyone travelling in Greece at the end of September or early October looking to go on to the Balkans, Croatia, Italy then France?! I'd love to hear from you! Really keen on a road trip as I love to stop off and explore the back roads, take my time and not follow any rigid plans.
I'm currently in the countryside near Thessaloniki, GR. Available for travel adventures or to help
out from April :) or weekends in between!
Hi! My name is Jane and I am an outgoing, social, fit and curious 23 year from the Australian Outback but currently located Thessaloniki, Greece.
I'm looking to make the most of my year travelling by learning new skills, visiting fascinating places but most importantly engaging in authentic cultural exchanges with the people I'm lucky enough to meet.
What skills can I share?
- Hospitality: food preparation, food & bar service & dishwashing
- Farm Work: Horse riding & care, cattle work, gardening, fencing & generally doing as I'm told ;)
- House work: Cooking, cleaning, shopping and gardening.
- Digital - photography, social media, design/communication (posters, content creation etc).
- Outgoing & fit. Can talk to just about anybody and very quick learner.