Jane Cornish, 23
Email: click here
Present Country: Greece
Join Date: August 12, 2017
Last Updated: October 4, 2017
Last Signed In: November 5, 2017
Anyone travelling in Greece at the end of September or early October looking to go on to the Balkans, Croatia, Italy then France?! I'd love to hear from you! Really keen on a road trip as I love to stop off and explore the back roads, take my time and not follow any rigid plans.
I'm currently in Thessaloniki, leaving on the 18th and hoping to head roughly towards Istanbul as I
fly out from there back to Australia on October 30. I'm up for anything!!
Hi! My name is Jane and I am an outgoing, social, fit and curious 23 year from the Australian Outback but currently located Thessaloniki, Greece.
I'm looking to make the most of my year travelling by learning new skills, visiting fascinating places but most importantly engaging in authentic cultural exchanges with the people I'm lucky enough to meet.
What skills can I share?
- Hospitality: food preparation, food & bar service & dishwashing
- Farm Work: Horse riding & care, cattle work, gardening, fencing & generally doing as I'm told ;)
- House work: Cooking, cleaning, shopping and gardening.
- Digital - photography, social media, design/communication (posters, content creation etc).
- Outgoing & fit. Can talk to just about anybody and very quick learner.