Help Exchange has been developed with the working holiday maker in mind. There are many working holiday visa schemes available worldwide for young travellers to take advantage of. The general criteria for obtaining a working holiday visa includes:
- your main intention is to holiday and take incidental work
- you being between 18 to 30 years
- you must be single or married without children
- you must prove you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your initial stay
- you should have a return or onward ticket or sufficient funds to purchase a ticket to leave the country at the end of your stay
Each country will only issue a working holiday visa once in your life time, therefore make the most of your time in that country. Working holiday visas usually last for 12 months.
Countries with working holiday maker schemes include:
New Zealand ::
United Kingdom ::
For general visa information in other countries click here.