All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 0.5
Persons: 1, 2
Host ID: 14020
Region: Western Australia
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 14, 2015
Note: Minimum stay 10 days.
I live in a comfortable and modern 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed brick family home on half an acre acre, in the beautiful country town of Denmark.
I live with my 10 year old son and a resident artist and philosopher. I am studying Community Services Development, working in a local cafe/bookshop, parenting and I manage a cultural heritage tour business with a local Aboriginal Elder. www.poornarti.com.au
I also have a keen interest in the arts, the environment and conservation ( and conversation!).
You are invited to stay with us throughout the year.
What I can offer:
* Accomodation for 1 or 2, sleeping in a tent.
Although, sleeping in tent, it is very comfortable, with electicity (electric blanket) and rugs etc (glamping) You have full access to house facilities till bedtime.
* 3 meals per day.
* Wi-Fi internet.
* Trips to visit local attractions.
* Pick up and drop off at local bus station.
* English language tuition.
* Light comedic relief and entertainment.
* Drama…(shouting at child!)….(but really, the child is well trained and polite….mostly)
* Days off (depending on length of stay)
What I require:
* 4-6 hours 'help' per day.
There are plenty of things you could help me with, such as:
* House cleaning
* Child minding
* Cooking (I would like a wife really)(joking)
* Shopping for food and menu planning
* I may require help with my tour business (this would involve travel and camping, all gear provided)
* Helping other community members with gardening etc
Thats about all I can think of at the moment.
I look forward to cultural exchange, sharing, laughs, company and your help...
Reviews are from when I was with my ex- partner.