All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 15
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 17804
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: October 30, 2012
Helpers will be hosted in double, triple, or four people apartments. Helpers will be provided with products to cook their own food and will be helping 6 days per week and the 7th free.
(for more information see our first website link above)
The area is quiet and by the sea, with unique view and nature. Only 4km from the village Argalasti, Pelio, Volos.
1. Environmental education.
2. Education and participation in the work of the newly established park environmental education "MONOPATIA - STUDY OF NATURE."
3. Greek language.
4. Learning Greek dancing and Greek music.
5. Training on Organic Agriculture.
6. Education in Biological groves.
7. Training on Organic Vineyards.
8. Training on Organic Apples.
9. Training on Mushroom Truffle.
10. Excursions in the surrounding areas of Pelion and visits to museums, archaeological sites, monasteries, churches, beaches and other attractions.
11. Lectures on the history of Pelion - movies etc.
12. Lecture on the poet Kostas Varnalis.
13. Education in opening old trails and clean beaches.
14. Walks in the woods for the study of nature (flowers, herbs, animals, birds, insects, bridges, fountains, watermills, beaches).
15. Acquaintance with horses, riding.
16. Training in traditional occupations.
17. Education in the exploration of the seabed and cleaning it. Water sports.
18. Patrols to prevent forest fires.
19. Athletic training.
20. Education on mills, olive crafts, wineries, craft traditional sweets etc.
21. Education in Pelion Ski Center ski etc.