All Year: Yes
Host ID: 28067
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: April 25, 2017
We need somebody from 1 June until 1 July or longer, interested? Then please read more:
We are a very active and lively family with two children. We moved last year from New Zealand to Germany after ten years. So our children are brought up bilingual. We are looking for an English native speaker if possible.
Our son is 10 years old and our daughter is 7 years old. Both are going to school. I am a teacher and I work full time and my husband is looking for work.
I like it very tidy and clean in the house and I need a lot of support in this regard. As well we need somebody to look after our children and taking care of our household.
What we will offer to our guests:
- a dry , warm and clean spacious house
- your own semi apartment (attached to the house but self contained)
-the apartment has a desk, four chairs, comfortable single bed, wardrobe
-own kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- friendly, caring and welcoming family
- unlimited internet access
- free calls to New Zealand
- everyday laundry
- healthy gluten free meals
- lots of food to make your own breakfast and lunch
- Buying and making your own food if you wish in your own kitchen
- daily professional made and unlimited fresh coffee :-)
- flexibility in working hours to explore the fantastic City Frankfurt and Rhein-Main Region
In the first week you would get to know our children and their daily life and we would introduce you to the different tasks in the household.
The different tasks include the following:
-Drop off and Pick up children from School
-Daily cleaning: folding washing, laundry, putting washing away, vacuuming, sweep floor, empty dishwasher, wiping all surfaces in the dining room and kitchen, making beds, tidying
- Babysitting sometimes in the evenings
- sometimes child minding on Saturdays or Sundays
-once a week cleaning the whole house including window cleaning, door cleaning...
-sorting and tidying everyday
-some gardening work
- preparing a light dinner for the evening
We are looking for a very reliable and mature person who brings excellent time management skills, organizational talent, tidying, sorting and to be in charge of a household/cleaning (previous experience) and is a loving person to look after the children (experience required).
We have a bike to use. It is not far from here to the city center.
If this sounds like YOU, please contact us,
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Claudi, Daniel, Jonas and Lina