All Year: Yes
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 36639
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: May 14, 2020
We are located in Taichung Mountain Region, 1100 meters above sea level remotely near Dashueshan National Forest Area. This is very unique place, one of the top ten best places you should visit in Taiwan.
It's a paradisaical sanctuary for people who are tired from city life and like to be surrounded by nature. We welcome guests and new friends to join us and enjoy the mountain life with a respectful mind for the environment and people.
=> Our recent project "The Permaculture mountain home base"
It's an old abandoned house been redesigned,and apply the permaculture principle to the surrounding area.
-This year we will like to redesign another abandoned area to an out door kitchen using the surrounding bamboo,rock,mud as natural building material.
- The green roof project design also inprogress.
• Minimum stay is 2 weeks/ help rotational duty cooking for 3-4 people and cleaning.
- If you have a specific skill or trade please let us know! We also welcome Taiwanese student to join us. A good mix of volunteers from local & foreign will make it more diverse.
We are gathering a talented team and if you need we can offer you an working visa,or participate with our group Into the Gap. We are creating an life-style in the nature. Hiking, bicycling, river trekking, mountain climbing, Yoga & meditation, organic cooking, wild veggie picking, language exchange, culture sharing, photography, bird watching, and all things that cure the human soul. We also bridging volunteers to hostels or schools for more meaningful duty. Our goal is leading people to the nature and let the nature talk to each person, finding the inner peace and joy. We want to find more people who appreciate these things.
Your Main Tasks is:
• Cooking for 4-5 people
• Farming work planting veggies
• wild veggie picking and outdoor activities
• painting & maintenance & repair work
• Farm works & take care of pet animals
• Free stay in "the shack-Permaculture home base" with shower and toilet
• Breakfast and 2 meals per day
• Free use of hairdryer, shampoo and shower gel
• Free use of our fully equipped kitchen
* Bike available upon request