All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 2
Host ID: 37482
Region: Northern Territory
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: January 20, 2018
Please contact us to check availability
We are located on a 5 acre property in the rural area (30 minutes) from Darwin city. Our family leads a pretty busy life style, we have 4 children, a pig, lots of ducks and chickens. We have a pool. There is a shopping centre 5 minutes away.
We are happy to host respectful and honest guests to stay with us in exchange for some help around the house. It is helpful for us to read your previous host reviews on your helpx profile as we are happy to accommodate self starters who can work autonomously. Prefer non-smokers
We ask for 4-5 hours help per day.
In return, We can offer;
- air conditioned private accommodation with share bathroom at the house, please note the sleeping space is in a caravan
- food - you may need to help prepare meals
- a family environment, mostly quiet evenings
- a place to relax, great pool, great space
- stays of 6 nights or more if it feels right
- located close to Howard and Berry Springs, Territory Wildlife park, Palmerston Water slides
- mowing lawn
- general cleaning inside the house, maybe some cooking
- help with the dishes and tidy up after meal time
- help with organising our lives
This is the ideal place to stay if you have your own vehicle to explore the stunning Top End!
If you are looking for a peaceful place to relax after a some pleasant but fair hours work, then this may be the place for you. Send us an email if you are interested…
**Check out our Helpx references