All Year: Yes
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 39901
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: June 26, 2015
* MUST have LOTS of experience looking after YOUNG CHILDREN (1 year old)
* 1 week stay minimum
* Single helpers, Couples or 2 friends happy to share a bed
We are a young French family of 3, my husband, our baby boy who's 11 months old and me.
Our house is a light-filled 3 bedroom townhouse. We have central heating and cooling and wifi internet (BYO computer). You will have your own small but comfortable bedroom with double bed and storage
Inside the town of Healesville (50 min drive from Melbourne, 2 min walk to bus and 25 min busride to train)
We have a lovely golden retriever who is 2 years old and 5 friendly chickens.
We will need help with the garden(pruning tree, mowing lawn...) and the animals but also with looking after the baby from times to times and helping around the house; cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, laudry...)
We enjoy european culture but we love sharing our passion from our home country France.
We are very welcoming and are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, responsible, communicative, positive and friendly helpers to help look after our very active young son and do some general housework.
Helpers must have experience looking after very young children. We like to make our helpers feel like part of the family during their stay.
We offer food and accommodation in exchange for approximately 15 hours work minimum per week per person.
No smokers please.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE OUR HELPERS, PLEASE EMAIL US THESE DETAILS:
- your details/tell us about you
- what experience you have looking after young children and any other ways you think you can help us/your motivation
- the dates/ timeframe you are wishing to stay
After we exchange emails we will ask you to send us:
- scan of photo ID passport
- address. phone number, email contact details
- emergency contact details