All Year: Yes
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 43255
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: March 6, 2016
We are looking for you! Give yourself a chance to flee!
Whether you are a student, facing a crossroads in life, want to make new friends, to experience life, to give yourself a breather or yearning backpacker life, I hope you would get the gain you want in this help exchange experience - Life is an ongoing journey, once started on, you never gonna stop.
Let's keep being open-minded, to meet and enjoy a variety of surprises and challenges brought about by the journey!
What we want you to do?
1.Reception: Helping check-in and out
2.Party-holder: Helping to hold all our parties
3.Friend for everyone: Interact with everybody!
4.Face every challenge those may happen
5.And of course, Housekeeping! (included rooms, toilets and public area)
6.Oh, one more thing else! Any special talent or abilities, Please tell us! This may be a great chance to let you show off what you've got!
Who do we want?
1. Someone who can not stand to be Crazy once seeing the lively scene!
2. Someone who with the soldiers to the breakwater to soil flooding spirit!
3. Maybe you are shy or have none of the above, but still want to challenge yourself!
4. We welcome friends from all around the world!
How long do you have to work?
1. At least 10 days!
2. Normally 4-5 hours per day - Depends on how many guests we have!(10:00-14:00/15:00)
3. You're having a day-off a week. And you can work more than 4 hours a day to exchange for more day off if necessary.
What you will get?
1. Free accommodation - Normally stay in dormitory (maximum of 10 people); stay in VIP.........storeroom or rest area very rarely once we are fully booked
2. A simple kitchen to prepare meals on your own
3. Washing machine and dryer, clothesline space
4. Toiletries including shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
How to apply?
Please fill in the basic information as below and sent to our email and indicate the email topic as "Apply for help exchange candidates".
Please be informed our help exchange provide free accommodation, do not supply food.
Note: Please apply your information in Any format (please be creative and don't be standard format), please reply in word or pdf form, Please indicate the file name as your
name and available period. For example, " David Steward -1114 ~ 1128 ". Please include all the following information in it(if you have no experience please write
1. Name (Please attach 2-3 photos)
2. Home address, contact phone number
3. School experience, work experience
4. Club experience, volunteer experience
5. Self-referrals within 500 words, please be brief description the followings:
A. What do you learn from past associations, work or volunteer experience?
B. Why do you choose us? What are your expectations? What can you bring to us?
C. Anything you want to say to us!!