All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 1.2355
Host ID: 47631
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: June 17, 2018
We are Pierre and Claire, installed recently in the Armoric's Coast.
After many travels and experiences, we decided to put our luggage between Guingamp and Carhaix in a corner of peaceful nature.
We are committed to ecology, respect for all, and we want sharing and exchange of services.
We are both musicians . We speak French, English and a little Dutch and Icelandic remains.
Both are vegetarian and want to live as independently as possible!
The place is full of potential, allows us to create multiple projects on the ground so that this place becomes a haven of peace, love and light.
We've an association in socio-cultural, ecology and wellness. We would like to create events on this place...
We are looking for help to:
- Cut, assemble and pack firewood
- Maintain, digging, planting, harvesting in the vegetable garden
- Build various places of rest and recreation (wooden huts, bread oven, barbecue, swing, solar shower, hen house, shelters wood, ....)
- Plant and harvest medicinal plants
- Create various art spaces (land art)
For bad weather:
- Insulate the house
- Arrange the room helpers
- Rebuild fire wood oven
- Sanding, painting ...
We offer :
- a room (1 bed 2 places and / or 1 bed 1 place) OR the yurt or the Tipi or camping in a tent ( depends if there are friends or family at home)
access to the bathroom, dry toilet, kitchen, bike rental, 1 complete vegetarian meal in the evening.
There is the possibility of shopping nearby and It is possible to come to take you in Callac.
We can accommodate you 2 days minimum to 7 maximum (or maybe more).
We count four hours of work per day.
We have no internet access at home but we read our mails 1 time per week outside home.
Hope to meet some great people and share good times together.