All Year: Yes
Category: Organic Farmstay
Host ID: 48962
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: June 9, 2016
Do you want to be an English teacher who helps students overcome their fear of learning English?
We welcome you to join us. Our center was founded on the idea of a group of students in 6/2016.
We are a social enterprise of educational development in Vietnam that works in community training, tourism and education. Our aims are:
- We believe that education is the key for development so we aim to create an open and fair learning environment for all communities without any regard to economic status of the students. We provide some free classes as well as low- price English classes for all people in rural areas of suburban HaiDuong. We will help them overcome their fear of learning English. In addition, they will gain access to their dreams of communicating with foreigners and obtaining a good job in an English environment.
- Creating a multi-cultural environment for both volunteers and Vietnamese people. You can discover the Vietnamese culture and customs through meals, daily life, traditional landscapes, and festivals. We believe that your contribution will bring many practical benefits to the community and society.
We welcome English speaking volunteers from all over the world
- To teach English for rural children and adults in the suburbs of HaiDuong. We will prepare FCs, audio, textbook or handouts for you. All volunteers and teaching assistants can share ideas for the lessons or you can prepare lessons by yourself. Please share your experiences and lesson plans with other volunteers!
- To increase work capabilities and teamwork skills for Vietnamese youth and students in community activities .
Working time: Maximum of 20 working hours/ week. During the day, the volunteers have a lot of free time; therefore, you can travel, explore and meet new friends in HaiDuong or places around like Hanoi - HaiPhong. Sometimes, we also schedule day trips or picnics that volunteers, staffs and students can spend the day together. if you have any plans to travel somewhere, please inform to us and we will arrange it for you.
We are happy to welcome volunteers who can help us from 3 weeks to several months. we will provide:
- Free fast wifi
- Free traditional and delicious food for 2 meals (lunch and dinner per day)
- Free accommodation (with beds, pillow, blankets, mattress....). Volunteers will share a bedroom with other volunteers. Rooms comewith a private bed and mattress. 02 bathrooms (with hot water) + 1 kitchen room (with fridge) + balcony with beautiful view (fields, garden...).
- Free for coffee, tea, water and hot water
This location is in the countryside of Hanoi so volunteers can enjoy the rural atmosphere- fresh air. you can see many fields and animals.
- First, it’s very close to a pool so we can organization some pool-party for the children and also for you.
- Second, It is quite near a market and a supermarket where you can buy and communicate with nice friendly people.
- Third, HaiDuong is a peaceful city. Only take 1,5hr if you want to go to Hanoi – the capital and 1hr to HaiPhong – have many beautiful beaches.
- Finally, you can participate in our English club where there are many different, friendly, open minded , and funny people of different ages. Here we will discuss different topics; exchange cultures, and share anything you want. After club time, you can go out to drink beer, sing karaoke, etc ...