All Year: Yes
Host ID: 49074
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: December 13, 2016
Hello everyone!!! We are an English club in Hanoi, Vietnam who support Vietnamese students, children and others that want to improve their English skill by learning English with foreign teachers.
Do you want to make an active and sustainable change for yourself and the lovely students who need your meaningful help?
We also hold volunteering activities for the community and provide travelling information for travelers in order to explore Vietnam! We need you to be an English teacher and would welcome you!
- English native speaker or speak English fluently
- Work 5 days per week, 3-4 hours per day
We welcome English speaking volunteers from all over the world
- To teach English for rural children and adults in the center of Hanoi, Capital of Vietnam. We will prepare FCs, audio, textbook or handouts for you. All volunteers and teaching assistants can share ideas for the lessons or you can prepare lessons by yourself. Please share your experiences and lesson plans with other volunteers!
- To increase work capabilities and teamwork skills for Vietnamese youth and students in community activities .
Maximum of 15 working hours/ week (From Monday to Friday, around 4p.m to 8 p.m)
During the day, the volunteers have a lot of free time; therefore, you can travel, explore and meet new friends in Hanoi or places around Hanoi.
You can travel at weekend with our full support about your Trip in Vietnam.
Sometimes, we also schedule day trips or picnics that volunteers, staffs and students can spend the day together. if you have any plans to travel somewhere, please inform to us and we will arrange it for you.
We are happy to welcome volunteers who can help us from 2 weeks to several months or more. we will provide:
- FREE BEER ( 1 PER DAY )
- FREE MANY FRESH FRUITS EVERY DAY
- Free fast wifi
- Free traditional and delicious food for 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner per day)
- Free accommodation (with beds, pillow, blankets, mattress....) Volunteers will share a bedroom with other volunteers. Rooms comewith a private bed and mattress. 03 bathrooms (with hot water) + 1 kitchen room (with fridge) + balcony with beautiful view (fields, garden...)
- Washing machine + air-conditioning + hot water machine + bottle water + sofa + television + fridge + microwave.
- Free for coffee, tea, water and hot water
- Day trips every week
- Free ROOM SERVICE
SOME THINGS ABOUT OUR CLUB:
- First, it is very close to a stadium where you can join some sport activities such as football, volleyball and running. Sometime, there are some traditional festivals' for community to enjoy.
- Second, It is quite near a market and a supermarket where you can buy and communicate with nice friendly people.
- Third, It is near the bus station which makes it easy to travel to places around Hanoi center, or even around Vietnam! Last but not least, Sometimes volunteers can go to take pictures and go with a local family to enjoy traditional cultural activities.
- Finally, you can participate in our English club where there are many different, friendly, open minded , and funny people of different ages. Here we will discuss different topics; exchange cultures, and share anything you want. After club time, you can go out to drink beer, sing karaoke, etc ...
MORE INFOMATIONS :
Only 15 minutes by motorbike to the Old Quarter or walking to the bus station to get to Old Quarter and around Hanoi.
• It’s also easy to go to My Dinh station (2.5kms from apartment) to catch the bus/car to travel Vietnam.
• There are lots of restaurant, coffee shop, supermarket, local market, taxi, hospital,
• It's very close to the football field, park, banks with ATMs, cinemas, Gyms, Yoga center,,...
• Close to the National Sports Stadium (My Dinh stadium) where there are many national and international sporting competitions.
• Nearby is Hanoi museum and National Convention Center - the biggest multi-functional building in Ha Noi. This convention and exhibition center is one of the most famous venues in Vietnam.
• Volunteer certificate, recommendation letter, with stamp.
• Pre-departure information and advice
• In-country assistance and support
• Transportation: pick-up, meet and see off by motorbike, bus when teaching, travelling.
• Support given to take volunteer to the bus station.
What's NOT included?
Flights. Insurance. Visas