All Year: Yes
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 50211
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: July 6, 2020
#Requiring Working Holiday Visa (must have)#
#Currently not taking any application before September due to temporary business suspension upon COVID-19, our listing will be updated once we decided to get back on business#
Hi there, how are you doing, fired up for the trip to Tokyo?
I'm Eric, the owner of INNO HOSTEL Roppongi, which is a small family business locates in prosperous Akasaka, the very heart of Tokyo. We are actually in the neighborhood of the prime minister's office, around us there are 6 Tokyo Metro lines reachable within 2-12 mins' walk.
We are looking for enthusiastic helpers who would help with the cleaning work in exchange for accommodation.
- Work load is typically 2 hours a day (11:30-13:30) with 1 day off every week.
- Feel free to pick your day off except Sunday, which is usually busier than any other week days and could be up to 3 hrs' work occasionally, thus we need all hands on it.
- We would like to ask helpers to stay at least one month with us, but sometimes you are also welcome to fill the gap.
Here is our offer:
- One cell in dormitory (Female only dorm on 2nd floor or mixed dorm on 3rd floor)
- Free WiFi
- Free linens
- As many of you have asked, we do have shared kitchen and dinning room with TV on 1st floor
If you are interested in joining and helping us, or any questions, please leave a message, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
#To save time for both of us, please let me know when are you planning to come and how long do you want to stay with us in your message#
Thanks for your interest and looking forward to meeting you in Tokyo!
INNO HOSTEL Roppongi