All Year: Yes
Host ID: 56176
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 7, 2017
We are an NGO working in rural areas of Udaipur district of Rajasthan, India. The area is inhabited mostly by Tribals. We have a school which is currently run in a rented building. We are constructing new school building for the children for which we are reaching out to volunteers for help.
The kind of helpers needed include
1. architects for building green school
2. volunteers for constructing the building
3. teachers who can offer creative and innovative learning
4. volunteers for developing curriculum to foster quality education
5. helpers for gardening
6. volunteers helping in developing games which can help children in learning through fun
7. volunteers for designing website
8. helpers in engaging more volunteers through various mediums from across the world.
People who are interested to explore rural India and have the heart of helping out the underprivileged must contact. We are providing free food and accommodation.
Udaipur city which is one of India's top tourist places is situated just 100 kms away from the village. You can read more about the place from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaipur. Even the village is very beautiful with lush green farms and serene water around.
Contact me a.s.a.p for more information as we are starting the project from the first week of March.
I look forward to hearing from you!