All Year: June to Oct
Area (ha): 1.5
Host ID: 58585
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
UPDATE: Happy New Year We are Closed for winter... Welcome from May 2020.
Enjoy nature on a Crystalline Clearing in Poland and help with:
- harvesting and preparing of my permaculture garden & eco-habitat for winter.
- creating improvement solutions around household /garden,
- harvesting wild food in the forest (berries; herbs, mushrooms, etc)
- cooking vegan/vegetarian and making preserves,
- or if you have designer skills help me designing interior space in the future house.
MIN stay 1-WEEK or LONGER stay very welcome :-D
This year my place is open to helpers till end-Sep / end-October depending on the weather.
Accommodation is in an individual comfortable tent. Or, If you have your own tent or van there is plenty of place to camp.
The wood & hempcrete dome-house construction is undergoing, which might be of interest for those of you keen to see / help with natural building techniques.
I invite you to spend a nature-loving full of positive energy time with me in a countryside rural/forestry area, 38km from Kielce, 100 m from Cracow, 200km from Warsaw in Swietokrzyskie voivodship where I own 1.7ha land surrounded by a forest yet not far from a village Gorzakiew (300-400m).
I call it Krysztalowa Polana (Crystaline Clearing) because of its pure energy and a crystal clean water stream bordering it.
Anna: Polish but traveled the world, lived shortly in the US and for many years in Switzerland. Now back to my roots I create my permaculture based eco-habitat place on earth nearby where my ancestors come from in Poland.
Right now I spend half a year on a site in a caravan (May-October) and this is when I welcome volunteers.
I speak current English, French and Polish (of course). Communicate in Russian as well.
This year we focus on two projects:
- The permaculture garden: with an emphasis on planting, mulching and taking care of organic fruit trees, vegetable plants and herbs; setting a watering system, building a shower, a solar fruit dryer and maybe a green-house. etc.
- The hemp-crate + wood dome house construction, which is undergoing and will depend on a weather and skills - you can see progress via my FB page link above.
The conditions are good for a scout-spirited people wanting to recharge their inner batteries and experience living by the rules of nature, by the daylight and the firelight, drinking fresh source water and bathing in a stream, eating vegetarian, gardening and harvesting gifts of nature from a lawn and a forest....
well... there is, however gas for cooking and I buy some ingredients from local farmers in a village or bring it from the city where I go on average once per week. There is a phone network reach, and a phone can be charged, but no internet connection unless you have it on your phone.
I need your:
- physical help in the garden or at the eco-construction site (depending on a season)
- manual help in general maintenance if you are a skilled handyman/woman
- cooking and food harvesting and processing (vegetarian or preferably vegan)
- technical help in designing and setting a watering system (maybe building a small dam), solar power supply, stove, or other autonomous technical solutions like i.e. solar fruit dryer
Looking forward to hearing from you :-)