All Year: +18
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 59156
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: June 17, 2019
We're a BRAND NEW Language exchange program in Busan, South Korea and we're looking for cool people who can join us!
You will be asked to take part in the following activities:
We have four hours classes every day from Monday to Thursday It's included, exchange languages with local people and Korean classes. enjoy group activities on Fridays.
cleaning (Share dormitory space, be sure to keep it clean)
Have you ever wanted to make native friends while you're travelling somewhere?
But you failed because you couldn't find a right place?
You're lucky to see this.
You can meet many Koreans and learn about Korean culture here.
Our program offers short-term classes for those who wish to learn Korean for everyday use and needs. No prior knowledge of Korean is necessary at level one, and those who have mastered the basics can enrol in levels two and three.
Our Korean customers are already excited to meet you and learn about your Culture.
Programs are included in Conversation, Korean Etiquette, K-dream, Korean Kitchen, K-pop class
You get to learn about Korean culture from them and make some good friends along the way. There isn't a better experience out there in Korea!
you enjoy free time on the weekend so you can join a one-day trip with Korean friends, or explore Busan with other volunteers!
Autumn is here! Come to soak up the sun and make friends!
You can't imagine how beautiful and enjoyable Busan is in Autumn. Especially, Haeundae beach, the most famous beach in Korea! and Great hiking at Jangsan mountain, it's just nearby here
We're looking forward to meeting you soon ;)
Welcome to Korea. Are you looking for fun activities during visiting of Korea and cultural exchange? Here is the best place to learn Korean culture and language, at the same time you get to learn about Korean culture from them and make some good friends along the way. There isn't a better experience out there in Korea!
We have many outdoor activities in Busan.
You have many chances to go around local tours with local people
1. Visit the Hur Shim Chung Spa(Hot spring)
2. Jacalchi Fish Market( very fresh raw fish)
3. Tae Jongdae Resort park.
4. Haedong YongGungsa( ocean side temple)
5. Gwangalli beach & bridge(beautiful nightscene)
6. Sea Life Busan (Aquarium in Haeundae beach)
7. Gukje market(you can buy any type of second hand items)
8. Sinsegae centum city ( Shinsegae clock’s In as the world’s largest shopping complex)
9. Beomeosa Temple
10. Oryukdo skywalk
11. Gamcheon Culture Village( Korea’s Machu Picchu or Lego Village )
12. Haeun dae beach (the most popular beach in Korea)
13. Biff Square(Busan's modern movie district )
14. Songjeong Beach( surfing class)
15. Great Hiking at Jangsan Mountain
16. Walking Haeundae to Songjeong by Road and rail track.
17. Dalmajigil (Moon Road, Cherry blossom on spring)
18. Dongbaek island coastal walk (APEC)
19. Experience Korean cooking class
20. Experience Korean Traditional Clothing
21. Experience Surfing lesson
22. Learning K-pop music
23. Experience Korean Traditional Games
24. Korean BBQ party at Balcony
(In principle, you should pay for outdoor activities. But some programs are available for free.)
* Would you like to experience traditional Korean culture & language? Do not hesitate to contact us. We have many programs for you
Type of help
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Exchange language with locals
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
1) Intermediate level of English
2) Fun and Open minded people who can lead a group in conversation ( 3 or more per volunteer)
3) Passionate about their life and exploring new possibilities!
4) Clean and well mannered; able to live with others in a dormitory
4) FRIENDLY:) this is the most important thing!!
If you're interested in joining us, just send us a message ;)
WHERE YOU ARE GONNA STAY
It's a four-story building.
2nd floor: Language exchange program
3rd floor: Home-stay (Koreans and Volunteers mixed dormitory)
4th floor: Kitchen and resting place
-New and Clean accommodation
-All rooms are air-conditioned & heated
-New beds, new mattress, new bedding
-Nice views with wide windows ( located near the small river)
-Free laundry ( must provide your own detergent)
-female dorms available
-Unlimited rice and basic bread
3 mins far from Jansan subway station, exit no.14
Neighbouring convenience facilities such as a department store, a movie theatre and supermarket are 5 to 10-minute walk.
You can get Haeundae beach in 5 mins by public transit.
Send us a message now, we look forward to speaking with you!