Giardini Naxos, Taormina
All Year: Open year round
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 5980
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: September 15, 2018
Our hostel is located in beautiful Taormina/Giardini-Naxos, Sicily.
Were located 300 meters from the sea and within 200 meters of the city centre of
Naxos. We`re at the foot of Mt. Etna, so watch out for lava: You can see the
volcano erupting over breakfast on the roof garden!
We are looking for one enthusiastic
receptionist for the months of April, May, June,July, August, September and October 2019 here at Gianni House for a minimum stay of at least two months.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests on arrival
- Dealing with reservations by phone, e-mail, and face-to-face
- Checking guests into and out of the hotel, allocating rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Handling special requests from guests
- Answering questions about our facilities and the surrounding area
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Ability to use a computer without supervision
- Friendly and a fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills are critical
- High attention to detail
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We offer you in exchange a bed in a dormitory room (private bathroom) with other volunteers, free facilities (breakfast, air con, laundry etc..) and discount on excursions/free excursions.
We require a 5 hour shift everyday for 6 days and a day off
If you are hard working, dedicated volunteer who loves people and hostels we would love for you to help out here in beautiful Sicily. Please message us and ensue you have a well prepared profile complete with a recent photo or two and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Applicants without this information will not be considered.