help exchange   Host 79165
Home   About   FAQ's   Testimonials   Feedback   Insurance   Companions   Posters  
Australia   New Zealand   Europe   Canada   USA   International   log-in
Help Exchange

Koh Rong Island
All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 14
Persons: 10
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 79165
Country: Cambodia

Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.

Last Updated: February 4, 2020

We are running a well known Bungalow resort on a remote part of the beautiful island Koh Rong. We are located on the beach and on the border of the jungle.
The island has no infrastructure (yet). No roads, no electrics, no airport etc.
Our Guests, from young to old, come from allover the world to visit us on the island from the tv series as Survivor and koh lanta (also our guests).

The helpers we are looking for;
-Painter for maintenance and artistic.
-Construction worker / Carpenter (also job offer)
-Handyman (also job offer)

What to expect;

Our helpers work 6x6 hours a week but in some positions 5x7 is an option to have the weekend free. Then we work from 8.00 to 11.00 and 13.00 to 17.00
In the bar/restaurant or kitchen the hours may be different.
For more then voluntering we offer a salary to khmer standards.
We offer three meals a day, local or western.
Five soda's or beer a day and water unlimited.
All other items from the restaurant or bar 50% off.
We prefer to give our helpers a private room or bungalow but in the high season we use also tents but in consultation.

We have or own boat leaving from Sihanoukville twice a day from the Royal pier, at 2pm. It takes two hours to get to palm beach.
The boat is free also on your days off.
All trips and activities we organize are free to join.

When you need a visa for Cambodia You can get a tourist visa $30,- or a ordinary visa $35,-.
There are both valid for a month. The tourist visa can be extended from here one time for one month and then you have to leave the country. The ordinary visa is the visa you need to stay longer in Cambodia. We can extend it for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months with multiple entry.
To apply a visa you need two pictures or pay $2,-. A self printed picture is okay.

Mail me for any questions.

Back to Top
Copyright 2001 - 2020, HelpX, All Rights Reserved :: disclaimer :: terms of use