All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 0.15
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 79383
Region: Western Australia
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: September 4, 2018
I am a career Broadcaster translating to Strategic Intervention life coaching.
I have a spare room in my classic Perth hills home that has an extensive and amazing garden in a lovely outer suburb.
I'm excited about all the wonderful stuff in front of me, but need some help dealing with the general house and garden stuff, walking the dogs, errands, cooking or maybe in the office with my start-up business. You choose.
I am a shift worker, and I try to be vegan.
I love fun, music, meeting new people, nature and animals.
- Help around part-time job if wanted
- 5 minutes to shopping centre
- 5 minutes to public transport
- 4 minutes to State's best yoga centre
- Heritage area
- Gateway to South West area
- Mess around with horses or come sailing
- Explore personal development, Law of Attraction, Life Coaching, natural horsemanship, meditation and yoga, or business development.
Twin room, shared bathroom, Broadband WIFI, (but not much phone reception) and possible vehicle use. Join in with me, or hang out in one of my lovely private spaces - probably with the dogs.
Strictly non-smoker only.
Hours variable and amount of work negotiable.
If more than 1 person, then I'll need you to pay for some of your food.
Prefer helpers to stay at least 3 weeks.