All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 0.2
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 82555
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: August 17, 2019
Hello! We are Pablo, Fernanda, Leonardo and Fiorella, a Bolivian open-minded family that lives in Tarija is the best kept secret in Bolivia or also called the branch of heaven :), specifically our space is located in the neighborhood "El Tejar" in a property Seminatural surrounded by trees and very quiet, just 7 minutes from downtown by taxi.
We are very happy welcoming and open the doors of our heart to welcome and sharing with people from all over the world.
Our experience with volunteers to date has been very positive and we have enjoyed a lot of experiences.
In September 2015, we started with a cultural space within which cultural events was organized and celebrated.
In April 2016 we started developing an "Backpackers hostel and camping" which is the project we are really focus on currently, thanks to creativity and the work of many volunteers who helped throughout these years it is currently a very welcoming place.
We have space for tents, campervans, shared rooms, private rooms, equipped kitchen, outdoor dining room, outdoor bathrooms, playground and a large garden.
For the conditioning and improvement of the hostel, we have used ecologic and recycling techniques.
The kind of volunteers we are looking for:
Over 20 years old, physically fit and good energies!
Volunteers with experience or enthusiasm to get involved in the following areas of work:
• Work at the Hostel & Camping reception, provide information, services and support to the guests.
• Support to the general services and maintenance of Hostel Camping, which may include cleaning, preparation of breakfasts, washing, hanging and folding of bedding, etc.
• Marketing and promotion of Hostel Camping in social networks
• Feedback and incorporation of creative ideas to improve the current and future services of Hostel Camping.
• Work on the land: planting trees, digging irrigation channels, cutting grass, gardening, maintenance and development.
Important aspects about our international volunteer program.
* Commitment of at least 1 month.
* Helpers shoud work 6 days a week for 4 hours a day and one free day at week, or 6 hours at day for 4 days and three free days.
* Must be prepared or predisposed to get up early around 6:30 a.m. for cooking the breakfast and cleanning.
What do we offer our helpers?
A shared room, brekafast every day, fast Internet , equipped kitchen, washing machine 1 time at week, a warm and respectful treatment.
Lunch and dinner are the responsibility of every each (kitchen is available 24 hours a day).
We guarantee a cultural and socio-cultural exchange within over the world people.
We ask all potential assistants to send us your resume including your current telephone number.
Please, contact us 1 month before, indicating the dates you wish to arrive. Then we will check the available vacancies, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to send you more information.
We wait u with the best energies, Greetings!