All Year: Yes
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 84527
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: January 28, 2019
I have a small tutoring school teaching English and Mathematics for Thai children from grade 2 to grade 12, my school is located in the city of Chiangrai province, the northernmost of Thailand. I, the founder of this small school, previously taught as an Economics Lecturer at Mae Fah Luang University in Chiangrai.
My school now welcomes the volunteers who are the native speakers of English language to help teaching English for local students including conducting learning activities in the class in order to develop their english skill and encourage them to speak English, the text book or learning materials are provided. My programs also appreciate your ideas and creativities to help improving the classes.
You can also help some works in our small farm in the evening, we plant some homegrown vegetable, fruits and organic lettuce for my relative's restaurant and for our own cooking.
Since I also have few rooms for rent in the same building of school, you do not need to worry about your accommodations. A very nice room will be reserved for you!
1. Native English Speakers
2. Be able to teach English for children both Grammar and Speaking & Listening Part
3. Non-smoking, drinking or any illegals
4. Polite dressing up during teaching in the class, shorts are not allowed
5. Good intention, be diligent, honest, punctual, patient with students and can be a role model or inspiration for children to break their shyness and dare to speak English with the foreigners or tourists
6. Teaching class hour : 4:30PM-7:30PM on weekdays and 8AM-4PM on weekends (holidays could be arranged flexibly)
7. Your free-time to have a sight seeing or work on your own computer (free wifi is available) could be during the day time on weekdays or when you have no teaching class.
8. Minimum stay : 2 weeks or at least to cover 2 weekends teaching work
Accommodations and Facilities we can provide:-
1. Airport transfer
2. Lunch on Saturdays and Sundays
3. Room with necessarily equipped, standard king-bed for 2 pax. You need to keep the room cleaned during your stay and before leaving when your program is completed.
4. Bicycle and/or automatic motorcycle (if you have an international driving license) for your personal short trip in the city.
5. Any other personal expenditures are your own responsibility.
* Semester Schedule *
1st semester : May - September
2nd semester : November - February
Summer semester : March - April
The link to google map of our school location is as below, copy and paste to browse on your www. tap.
Attractive places in the city are very close to our place, you can see some more details of our "Chiangrai" province from wikipedia as the link below.
We look forward to getting some contact from the qualified helper soon. We strong believe that you will get a good experience for your life exploring Asia in Thailand!