All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 2.2
Persons: 2 to 3
Host ID: 12554
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: May 11, 2020
Living in the South of France In Jouques close to Aix en Provence and Luberon, at 50 min from the sea and 1H30 from the ALPES we are a young French couple who would like to renovate our villa with swimming pool,and big garden.
We are looking for 1 or 2 person, english speaker, if you are 2 we prefer a couple or two person without problem to sleep together. We prefer to have you around 10 days, but that can be discussed after few days following our calandar and feelings. .´
If you are friendly you're welcoming. We will show you our wonderful place and around. And if you prefer do it by yourself it will be easy.
The bus stop for AIX en Provence can be reach by feet from the house and then you can directly go to the station or Airport. (MARSELLE AIRPORT)
It's a good opportunity for someone who would enjoy a visit to the South of France and is willing to do some housework (basic cleaning/cooking) and renovation work in exchange for a place to stay. 4h of normal work + 1h to prepare dinner,put table ...
you are welcome to use the kitchen, WIFI, washing machine & other facilities.
We have various jobs to do as:
- Cooking, cleaning;
- Create stuff in wood (Terrasse, garden house, bowling...);
- Sanding & protecting our outdoor tables and chairs;
- Build a new kitchen garden and pool house;
- Render And concrete garden furniture;
- Build the garden spaces with art and a lot of nice stuff etc...
we are friendly we love life, cooking, traveling, art & sport...
Different activities around:
- Horse ridding
- Wines road with a lot of various properties
- cable wake board on lake available in the next village.
- Visite of Aix en Provence, Le Luberons, Le Var and Marseille
- Sailing, and all different water sport.
- Skiing, snowboarding or various winter activity (November to March) etc...