All Year: 15 April - 20 October
Persons: 2 or 3
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 15409
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 11, 2020
please, apply if you are %100 sure about joining us. when someone is accepted for a period, that means more people will be refused for same time period. so, please show respect to chance of others. this might be the dream of another volunteer.
We need volunteers with different skills depending on time period...
Artists (1 April - 20 May)
Maintenance & gardening (1 April - 20 May)
Maintenance & gardening (1-30 October)
Bar & restaurant service (20 April - 10 October)
VOLUNTEER MUSICIANS !!!
We are looking for musician volunteers who can perform for our guests. We can also accept short time volunteers as musicians.
Available periods are May-June-September !!!
If you can play your instrument for our guests, please contact me for details.
We do NOT provide instruments !! We prefer guitarists who can also sing and guitar should have a jack output.
Deep Green will start new season for guests at the end of April.
We will start with small renovations, repairing, cleaning, painting etc. around 1st of April. We plan to finish everything before 1st of May. Therefore we need volunteers to help us.
The volunteers who will help us at this period can extend their stays.
We may need some extra hours of help at the beginning. When the work is over and Deep Green gets ready for guests,
we will have lots of time for fun and sharing.
The help we need for 20th April - 1st May is as below,
- painting room floors (wood)
- cleaning garden
- carrying tables, chairs etc.
- general maintenance
- garden work inc.
- basic cleaning in restaurant, bar etc.
-helping us while we do repairing at wooden bungalows
-help us while fixing fences and maintenance at Deep Green...
- probably some more help I can not remember now....
All duties will be shared between all of us according to necessity and skills...
please feel free to ask questions.
Our place is located in Olympos Valley, in a large orange garden, surrounded by the natural pine forest. We offer a calm, peaceful and cheerful social atmosphere with the bar, garden restaurant, hammocks, burning fire, TV room. This is simply HEAVEN on EARTH where you can unplug yourself.
We are open from May 1 till October 20 and looking for temporary team mates who will help us part time as volunteers.
Definition of work(help) will be probably service at the bar or the restaurant. We may request help for the reception or for guest relations such as guiding around depending on your previous experiences and skills. Different ways of being a Helper is possible at Deep Green Bungalows. So please keep on reading for more information :)
Musicians; If you can play your instrument for our guests, please contact me for details.
Artists; you can help us to beautify 'Deep Green'. Feel free to contact me about yourself and offers.
Please, check our website for more details and feel free to contact me.
*** DEEP GREEN PROVIDES;
*?? Free accommodation; Accommodation will be at A/C rooms as soon as they are available (mostly from April 1 until May 13 & from September 20 until October 15). As A/C rooms will not be available during busy season; dorm room without A/C will be available. Tents are always available for volunteers who want more privacy.
*?? Free breakfast-lunch-dinner, drinking water, tea-coffee.
* Some tours are free of charge for our volunteers.
* Free breakfast-lunch-dinner, drinking water, tea-coffee.
* Free tours & trips, free sightseeing and night trips and discount at other activity offices.
* Good level of English ( + languages will be advantageous) / In case of NO ENGLISH, Turkish + a second language is a must,
* Age between 24 & 34,
* Availability of staying min. for 30 days (long term availability will be advantegous),
* Communication skills,
* Smile on the face is necessary.
***** WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU;
* Please send your basic details and past experiences that can be related to our services / facilities at Deep Green. Please, do not forget to:
* Attach your photo,
* Mention your available time period,
* Add spoken languages, education, skills, interests, age, nationality etc.
* and e-mail me...
* Please, also spread among your friends whom might see this offer as an opportunity.
*** WE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION IF YOU HAVE
* Previous experience at bar, restaurant or guest house service.
* Skills such as painting or any other arts that may add some value to visual improvement of Deep Green. All equipment will be supplied by us. Please, contact us for details.