All Year: Yes
Area (ha): 1/2 acre
Host ID: 15516
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: May 7, 2019
Come see the MOON OVER BEAUTIFUL MIAMI , Come Meet our Little Dog Family
Miami is the Gateway to Everything Florida , to Magical Miami and Miami Beach, lovely palm trees and warm oceans.
*If you are interested in staying with us please contact us for more information.
* We have traveled the world, worked all our lives with the world premier airline Pan America World Airways, we taught the world to fly, had wonderful experiences and welcome hosting volunteers now in our home.
*Our little dogs are part of our pet family so you must love dogs or you will not be comfortable with us, nor will we be comfortable with you.
* The ocean photo is Bahia Honda Sandspur Beach in the Florida Keys not far from our home in Miami.
*We are not a restaurant, we do not provide meals, for the most part you will need to provide your own food. We are vegan here, no animal products . We do not permit any animal products in our home, we believe in being humane to all living creatures - do not eat anything with a face, heart, that has babies and feels pain. We are totally plant based/ Whole Foods diets here.
* We do try to help accordingly in proportion with the food to how much is accomplished with our projects on your part.
*This is not a party place, here its quiet time, early to bed and early to rise, to prepare for the day. The dogs are up at 0700 and so are we. And so are you.
*We are easy-going and will do our best to be great hosts if you will do your best to be a great volunteer.
*We are pro's in most areas so you can learn a Lot here with us = we are willing to teach you.
*Anything you can do, You can do Better. *
That is our motto.
*Take a look at Miami.com also Miami on the cheap.com, and Miami Go Card , as well as Biscayne and Everglades National Parks. There is a wealth of information there about south Florida.
We appreciate help with -
Help in the house
*We require that our cultural guest volunteers maintain themselves in all ways, financially, and to respect our home family rules.
* No vulgarity,
* No alcohol,
* NO smoking,
* No loud anything.
* No animal products eaten
* * * This is vital - No Smokers either - the smell of the clothes, hair, luggage, all gives smokers away & is offensive to non smokers & our asthmatic son who also lives with us .
NO SMOKING - NO SMOKERS
- they try to smoke outside the house - no no no no no . We do not accept smokers.
*We require a copy of a photo ID such as passport, divers license, also a copy of the ticket showing name and flight information both. We gladly send more information on request.
*We have had some of the most wonderful experiences meeting helpX volunteers . This has made our lives happier and richer in experience.
* Most of All - * Must love Dogs
Languages spoken - English, Spanish
*What else ? How long you help with our projects here really depends on you - some of our volunteers have done it all in a few hours while others have taken a few days to just do the same things. We can discuss this once you are here.
* We expect some few hours of work in the morning and the day is yours, we have no objections to how late you stay out, if you stay out, all night is fine but morning comes early and no one sleeps in here.
* Of course, days off as you wish. We request that you arrange days off with us in advance. Just so we know how to schedule things.
*Willingness to learn a new way to do things using products perhaps new to you. We have a lifetime of experience and we are glad to share this. You will become better, faster, and more efficient at all you do. I guarantee it !
We live in a little house in a quiet, residential neighbor hood but only 5 minutes from the major bus stop to metropolitan Miami, Miami Beach, and all of South Florida. We would love to meet you !
Most of all - Must Love Dogs.