All Year: Yes
Category: Accommodation Business
Host ID: 18027
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 17, 2018
Greetings from Hanoi, Vietnam!
We are Center for International Cooperation and Vietnam Talent Development (CVTD) is a Vietnamese non-governmental, non-profit organization acting mainly in education, community eco-tourism and support to NYG homestay network.
CVTD is a member of the Vietnam Scientific Association for Development of Talents – Human Resources, with the support from Erasmus Ka2+ by European Union funding.
Our goal is to create short and long-term International Voluntary Projects to assist in long lasting community development and education; to exchange and explore cultures; broaden experiences and improve skills between Vietnamese volunteers and international volunteers.
Create innovative educational services and community eco-tours, mobilize resources of international professionals and volunteers to implement effective educational models, study tours attract numerous participants to bring social benefits.
Voluntary and study tours for the development of community, education and environment are held in Vietnam with a mission to build global community events through community tourism and community education.
Promote investment and international cooperation for social development, the mountainous communities and rural areas, protect the environment, promote the images and Vietnam people.
By expanding collaboration with international volunteering, expert human resource, organizations both within and outside Vietnam in order to establish a greater network of organizations, we will provide greater assistance to those areas in which humanitarian aid is needed.
Support social enterprises in enhancing capacities of international cooperation, resource mobilization, and education framework to developing the youth.
Hanoi / Ninh Binh province / Sapa / Ha Long Bay / Da Nang / Hoi An / and Ho Chi Minh City
TYPE OF WORK:
Help with Computers / internet
Helping with Tourists
Help with Eco project
We are looking for interested volunteers who would like to share their time and talents with the our staff and students. Now, we are seeking volunteer in Hanoi and some city in Vietnam for project:
(*) Teaching English:
1. Teaching English at primary and secondary schools on the outskirts of Hanoi.
2. Training in English and career skills for students and youth workers in the Industrial Zone.
(*) Teaching English & Culture Exchange:
3. Building community together to speak English and travel experience lower cost in Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Ha Long Bay and Sapa.
4. Teaching English to rural and ethnic children in Soc Son district (Hanoi), Mai Chau district (Hoa Binh Province) and Sapa district (Lao Cai) are 03 poor mountain districts of Northern Vietnam, and in Trang An tourist areas (Ninh Binh Province).
(*) Social Work:
5. Helping disabled children in Hanoi, at Binh Minh special school and Phuc Tue care center.
(*) Community Travel:
6. Community Innovation Summer Camp in Quynh Son Village (Lang Son Province), Work Camp in Ninh Thang Commune (Ninh Binh Province).
7. NYG Homestay Network in Hanoi, Ninh Binh province, Sapa (Lao Cai province), Hoi An or Ho Chi Minh City and explore nature, culture and the lives of native people
8. Consultation and support in developing eco-tourism/homestay in Ninh Thang Commune, Hoa Lu Dist., Ninh Binh province.
9. Interns at the NYG’s office & homestay: Internet Marketing (Digital) to search volunteers or travels (Community education, community travel and “NYG Homestay Network”), Admin NYG's Social Networking, Web developer, Video making, Coffee Talk Club event.
Volunteer will work 5 days a week, 5 hours per day.
We have an ongoing need for volunteers from different culture backgrounds to reflect the rich diversity of the global community, who are united by their desire to help children and adults around the world.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Prepare the lesson plans including teaching aids, games, and activities… (Teaching English Programs)
- Teach the lessons (Teaching English Programs)
- Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
- Give feedback and recommendation to our management regarding students’ performance
- Give feedback and success stories on our website about your experience volunteering with us.
You can apply or contact us using the Apply Online Box below.
Volunteers staying for four weeks and longer will be provided with food and accommodation free of charge in our volunteer house which is next to a supermarket (5-minute walk away). The house contains a large living room, four bedrooms with four bathrooms and air conditioner, a kitchen and three balconies. There is full internet connection in the accommodation. The centre is approximately 30 minutes away from Hanoi's Old Quarter by bus, which only costs 9000 VND ($0,40).
Volunteer service includes: Pick up at Noi Bai airport, transport to and from our office and your classroom, accommodation, food - two meals per day (we do not supply breakfast, but we have full kitchen facilities which you are free to use), sightseeing with students, free washing machine, 24/7 support by our staff.
Not included: Air ticket and travel or medical insurance.
Fees application for Teaching English Programs (1st, 2nd & 3rd):
The fee we charge is for accommodation and meals and is as follows:
1. Less than 8 weeks: $35 per week.
2. More than 8 weeks: No charge.
We also have many cultural exchange programmes during the weekends and we assist volunteers who have free time with any other activities they would like to partake in - visits to the city of Hanoi and outlying provinces. We are on the bus route to many areas in and around Hanoi. Volunteers will have time to experience local food, cultural exchange and travel around through interaction with the host family and local people.
- Volunteers who are fluent in English and have excellent pronunciation and communication skills with English as a second language
- Have teaching experience or have vast experience in volunteering in the field of education in different countries.
- Strong inter-personal skills and experience in working with people, especially children and young adults.