All Year: All year
Area (ha): 2
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 21979
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: November 18, 2019
Hi ! I'm Florent and I live in a genuine watermill in the Loire Valley producing stoneground flour.
I'm looking for a helper to support me with:
- restoring the gear room in the watermill;
- creating a garden close to the mill ;
- gardening ;
- painting doors and windows...
- different little works to do around the mill...
Our helper's room is available now.
The person should also take care of his place and clean the room before leaving.
The accomodation I can offer you is a room with a king size bed and private bathroom.
I provide meals but you’ll be really welcome if you have cooking skills !
I offer also:
- free internet access (only if you bring your PC with you);
- minimum stay : 1 week, maximum : as long as you enjoy the place !! (the record to beat is 28 months !!);
- 25 hours per week with usually 2 or 3 days off.
The mill is 4 km from Gennes reached by bus, 5 km from the Loire banks where we usually spend our sunny summer late afternoons sunbathing, swimming and making barbecues.
I speak English, Spanish and French of course.
Another thing : I'm gay and live with my boyfriend Frederic so the helpers staying with us have to be ok with that. No homophobia in my mill !!! :-)
The place is a non-smoking area so if you have decided to quit smoking, you're very welcome :-) We can help you !!
We are currently looking for some help from beguinning of November 2019 until December 23rd or from end of January 2020 until when you want !