All Year: no
Host ID: 25721
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: July 1, 2019
My name's Sebastiano (I'm 49) and I'm looking for a helper to support me with, in order of importance:
- feeding and clenaning the chicken area.
- painting interior and external walls;
- sanding and painting the iron fence and and railings and shutters;
- restoration of a small piece of moldy wall moisture
The person should also take care of his place and clean the room before leaving.
The accommodation we can offer is a studio with bathroom and kitchen, in a very quiet and safe area. Parking.
You will cook for yourself (if you are 1 person coming, ...I'll provide the main meals too)
I offer also:
- free internet wifi access (only if you bring your PC with you);
- minimum stay 3 months, maximum 4 month; but also in some period of the year short periods (two or three weeks) are required
- 25/30 hours per week, usually 2 days off during the weekend;
The house is positioned on Trento's east hill village named Povo, which is 400 mt sea level village, placed in a very beautiful area with a great sightseen on the whole valley. Povo, 5000 hinabitants, is home to many research centers and universities, attended by students and researchers from around the world. The village is provided with all services. If you like walking on mountain, then around Povo you can choose several paths on different levels... if you like mountain biking there are some paths too. Near Povo there are also free climbing walls on the mountain Celva.
Povo sightseen from the hill Sant'Agata: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trento-panorama_Povo.jpg
Trento city is about 5 km far. The bus station to reach the Trento city is 200 mt from home and it takes about 18 minutes. If you want to have a look about Trento please check it out:
In this area and its valleys there are the dolomites, which have been declared by the australian magazine Lonely Planet as the 3rd most beautiful place in the world!!!!
I speak good German and English and Italian of course. My wife speaks chinese.