All Year: Yes
Host ID: 33199
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: March 29, 2018
About the house
An 11th floor apartment with impressive views to the sea. The beach is right in front.
About the required help
Maximum duration: 2 weeks
Dates: April and first half of May. (The earlier the better)
-have experience in one of the 3 tasks indicated below and detail it
-you can show in your email that you have read this profile
- you can propose a time that fits with what we are looking for :)
1. Assess the work that needs to be done to paint the walls of the house (also inside wardrobes and exteriors)
2. Buy the materials (I will give you money fro this and could borrow my car)
3. Paint in phases, starting for the most damaged
(The ceiling of one bathroom needs to be scratched to remove humidity and painted)
1. Assess the work that needs to be done
2. Propose design, alternatives for fabric and budget
3. Get the materials
4. Produce. there is a switching machine at my parent's house who live 10 minutes away.
1. Asses the situation of the current plants
2. Propose a plan and budget to improve it
3. Get the materials
4. Do it
1. Propose a design and budget for the terrace, balcony and rooms with the inclusion of new plants adapted to the conditions. Including a watering programme for the different seasons
2. Get the materials
3. Instal it
1. Draw a project for the living room, big bathroom, rooms; with a budget
2. Identify the furniture and detail the budget
3. Buy the furniture
About the room and food
You will have your own bedroom and share the bathroom with me and my flatmate. We will share the common living spaces (terrace, living, kitchen, etc.)
No food will be provided.
I am not home everyday and all day since I work I normaly get motivated to cook when there is other people at home and i had some rest :).
About the area
You can easily access 3 beaches from home:
1) Almadraba beach: small and just in front of the house! Pictoresque and with the most beautiful sunsets.
2) Albufereta beach: 10 min walking
3) Playa de San Juan: It is 7 kilometres of beautiful fine white sand. There is a small smattering of restaurants and bars where you can enjoy a respite from the sun. (3 tram stops away).
With SUPERMARKETS nearby in a very friendly atmosphere. One supermarket for basic things is just next building. Two others are 5 minutes walking: Supercor (high quality) is on the same avenue as home and Mercadona (best quality/price value).
One of the best well known neighbourhoods to live in Alicante but avoiding the busy city center and enjoying the views to the sea.
The folowing description is in Spanish though I speak English, French and Italian also.
Ante todo me gusta viajar. Una vez al año salgo de Europa, pero cualquier excursión por pequeña que sea, me entusiasma. Y me gusta mucho bailar... cualquier música y sobre todo improvisando. De vez en cuando hago yoga y durante siete años hice meditación. Y mi gusta mucho bucear!! Aunque de momento tengo pocas inmersiones. Ahora estoy estudiando el PADI Advanced.
Mi pasaporte me recuerda que he estado más de 10 veces en India pero también en México, USA, Costa Rica y China. Europa... es casa :) Disfruto de los lugares con mar y de aquellos en los que predomina la naturaleza. Aunque una sola flor ya me impresiona.
Miembro de AEGEE, una asociacion de jóvenes europeos que está presente en 250 ciudades de toda Europa. A mis amigos les gusta viajar, probar cosas nuevas, el respeto mutuo, el descubrimiento de nuevas culturas y ensalzar lo que a cada uno nos hace únicos y a la vez tan cercanos :)
Disfruto cocinando para mis amigos o invitados y del momento de la mesa.
Since I spend a lot of time outside of the house, you will be responsible to do it on your own, including going to the shop and buying the material (I will give you money for this).
SO maybe this listing is better for people who come in couple or who do not mind to be on their own.
Nevertheless, my flatmate are well travelled and me love to meet new people and share our time (if it flows and we have it); so we would love to have you over.