2019 November & December
Need in PARIS a Marketing Social Media helpers , to help me promote "Maison Marthe in Provence" & "Maison Antoinette in Paris"
DATES: from now to Xmass
with my help, you will be responsible, for each of the two brands and in two languages French and English :
- build brand awareness through social marketing, with the goal of improving business results
- analyze our presence on existing rental sites and on social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- analyze our different audiences
- set up and animate communities on networks, to attract attention
- create simple and attractive digital content (texts, videos, photos, story, GIF)
- set up the catalog of FB and Instagram stories
- communicate with customers, create automatic messages / FAQ
- design media for professional tourism
- analyze the figures / audiences to optimize the actions carried out on the social networks, and the production of more original contents
- multimedia studies training, or in communication, or tourisme
- excellent knowledge of English (read, write and speak)
- knowledge of French
- computer skills
- sens of organization, rigor, responsiveness and versatility, autonomy, able to work alone or in pairs.
- we wish you have an international dimension with a dose of curiosity for what happens in the world
You may contact us as soon as you read this add
Position to be filled as soon as possible.
We are located in PARIS “8 Cour Saint-Pierre” 75017 Paris Metro “La Fourche /Line 13”
this si a private "cobble stone mews" in the heart of the city , at 15 minutes walk from Montmartre hills, very silent, we hear birds, and have plants & trees in the alley.
this is a house (very rare for Paris) you will have your own bedroom and own shower room
5h a day/ 5 day a week
2020 main project next summer in Maison Marthe in Provence / South of France French Riviera:
FOOD & GARDENING
> Organic vegetable garden & permaculture : plant it, water it, take care of it all summer
> Cooking : cook & assist cooking and clearing (6 to 12 people per meals)
> Bed & Breakfast : help me with hosting guest (4 rooms only)
> Yoga workshops: every Thursdays to Sundays, yoga with us (you are welcome to practice yoga once a day, not all together)
WOOD CONSTRUCTION (needs to be done June early July)
> yoga platform to be build outdoor
> cabin "out-door showeroom" to build
> dry toilet to be build out door
YOGA & ORGANIC B&B (July & August)
Ramesh our Indian friend - Yogi teacher from Kerala - will give Yoga courses twice a day for the guest staying in our Eco Lodge.
(you are welcome to practice yoga once a day, but not all the helpers together)
WHO ARE WE
We are an extended family living in Paris & during long summers in South of France. we are 1/2 French - 1/2 American, age 20 + 50 + 60 .
We host working guest from June to mid September - and we will be happy to welcome you, share our life.
We are social people, friends will frequently walk by for lunch or stay a few days. You might have the feeling to be at the end of the world, but you will also find your self with big tables for lunch, and meet lots of interesting people.
We live as a "Family/Community" . It used to be a large sheep grazing area and horse ranch, and it sits in a nature reserve above Nice & Cannes. (06140)
850 meters high up in the mountains with beautiful vistas and a river 45 minutes away, walk down a steep track to the "Gorges de Loup" river.
"Pré de Marthe" is cool at night with a perfect temperature during the day, it gets hot, but it's still much cooler than down on the flats.
* tentes in which you can stand up strait for Woofers/Helpx volunteers
* family house with 3 bedrooms for our family & tribe.
* 18 sqm tente for Yoga guest (2 tents can host 4 people each)
* little Chapel transformed in B&B (paying guest house)
* Loft transformed in B&B (paying guest house)
2 Kitchens + back kitchen + wood oven room
is that everything is very flexible, we want you to feel at home! We have a lot of land but right now we're just focusing our efforts around the homestead and the Yoga Eco Lodge
Organic garden has been planted in June, we now need to water it from the well with a generator and pump (water is collected during winters from the roof)
This wild place lies at the end of a rough dirt road - one has to walk (horse or bike) or drive a 4x4 to get there; but I can pick up visitors with my SUV in VENCE (06140) a nearby town, northwest of NICE and bring you over to Pré de Marthe.
3 DRY TOILET outdoor
WATER from the old stone rainwater well, that we fetch from buckets (at 100 meters from the house)
gas cooker & gas refrigerator.
WOOD OVEN where we cook our own bred once a week, after picking up wood.
SOLAR electrical access is limited, mainly to charge cell phones and laptops.
Cellular 3G WIFI ONLY. depending on providers (Bouygues very good /SFR good - Orange & Free very low connection)
Evening lighting with candles and oil lamps.
Organic vegetable garden
We eat a lot of local, organic produce and love tasting new and exotic cooking!
Library with French and English books
COMFORTABLE BEDS & GOOD FOOD
AIRPORT: Nice (06000)
TRAIN: Antibes (06600) or Cagnes sur Mer (06800)
CAR or BLABLACAR: Vence (06140)
HELICOPTER: can be an option (smile) latitude: 43.769963, 6.999397