Thonon les Bains
All Year: no
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 40474
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: February 10, 2020
I am looking for an efficient person and with a good mood. I love optimistic and smiling people :)
FROM NOW WE NEED SOMEONE :
- WHO CAN HELP IN RENOVATION (Paiting...)
- WHO CAN HELP IN WOOD WORK (realization of a wooden object allowing both to hide an electricity meter and to make a shelf / bedside table)
- GERMAN SPEAKING PERSON DURING LAST WEEK OF AUGUST / BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER
Looking for a handyman/woman autonomous who have capacities in renovation/DIY.
The things to do and love some help with includes
- dry walls
- sand and paint wood (shutters,, ...),
-sand and paint metal garden furniture
- General maintenance and fix small things,
- create small furniture with wood pallets,
During spring : gardening (clean the garden, ...)
If your mothertong is english : speaking english with Marie-Adélaïde and Pierre-Gaspard :)
german : learning to Marie-Adélaïde.
You are welcome in the life family (a mum, 3 kids, two cats...). You need to be kidfriendly, they like to interact with you too :)
Thank you for taking part in daily tasks (set the table, help store the kitchen after meals, clean up after you, ...).
We love optimistic and smiling people :)
We are a house without television, Ipad,... It is a choice. Sometimes the kids can watch a chosen video.
You organize your volunteer tasks like you want. We will ask you to 25 hours a week.
Other helpers can be at home for other tasks.
We live in a big house in Thonon-les-Bains by the Geneva Lake and just next to the mountains (french Alps) : a beautiful area.
(Easy connexion from Geneva, international airport)
The ground floor of the house is just renovated. The roof has been reconstruct during the last winter.
Now a lot of work has to be done in the rooms under the roof...
We have a garden with fruits and vegetables and a henhouse. Donkeys in a field just next the house.
500 m from the lake side : in summer swimsuit essential :)
The family consists of
- I (Marie-Cécile), the mom (widow).
- Marie-Adélaïde ( a girl), 12 years. She likes doing sport (swimming, walking, skiing), reading books, making handcraft ….
- Pierre-Gaspard ( a boy), 10 years. He likes swimming, playing playmobils, cycling and is very energetic. It is a very sensitive boy.
- Josselin ( a boy), 7 years. He is very active. He likes to play football, playing playmobils, be outside, cycling, ... It is a very affectionate child and like music.
- two cats doing their life inside and outside.
- Chicken in the henhouse.
Active kids :)
We cook a lot by our own (less as possible industrial food).
We are ecoresponsible as much as possible, and try to make no waste (food, clothes, water, energy, ...). We use the more we can the plants, fruits, vegetables coming from the garden.
Lunch and dinner are taken with the family. We are not vegetarian, vegan, pescetarian, vegan raw food eaters, fruitarian, seedeater... We are an omnivorus family :) So think about if you can not adapt your diet...
Helpers came several times at home, others come and visit us when in the area, ...