All Year: summer
Host ID: 60343
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: August 1, 2018
We are a family of four (parents 32 yrs, kids 5 yrs and 3 yrs) + big dog and pet rats. We are looking for a helper to stay with us at our home. We have a special task for someone who has some experience in carpentry/building: a tree fell on top of our playhouse and caused some damage.
In addition, you might have to do some gardening or make some firewood. We are not expecting you to cook or to take care of the pets or kids.
- 5 hours of work per day, two days off.
- We will give you free language lessons (Finnish or Swedish), if you wish.
- We speak fluent English and Swedish, some Russian and French. The kids speak only Finnish and Swedish.
- Our home is only 1 hr away from Helsinki, so you can take the train and visit the capital.
- We like going to events and museums, we like board games, books and movies.
- Piano + acoustic guitar
- You can enjoy swimming, rowing, kayaking, fishing, berry picking etc. at our summer cottage. The cottage is by a beautiful lake.
- No smoking, heavy drinking, inviting friends without our permission.
- You will have your own room, but it is small. Our house is not luxurious by any means.
- Our cottage does have electricity but no running water. The main building has seen better days, but it is spacious.
- The kids and the dog make some noise and sound travels unfortunately well in our house, so if you are a very private and peace loving person, this might not suit you.
- Maximum stay 3 weeks