All Year: Yes
Category: Backpacker Hostel
Host ID: 82408
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: July 28, 2019
Hey Adventurous Traveler! We are looking for help in South Florida....
About us: We are a married couple from Colombia and Finland. We take our business very seriously and work hard to keep our clients happy, it means everything to us, there's not a day that we don't think about it. We don't have children but 4 furry babies, our dogs. We love animals and nature. Hugo also like sports such as mountain biking and surfing, Oona does yoga, meditating and walks on the beach. We share a passion of traveling, we don't like taking days off, rather a whole week or month so we can see a new country! For our trips we bought a drone camera and are now learning how to use it... An other thing we are learning right now is healthy vegetarian cooking, even though we are not strict vegans, but just interested in a healthy life style in general.
About our business: Our Business is called Zion BnB, we advertise on Airbnb. We manage 7 properties in total, we rent shared & private rooms and also private houses. We have been doing this for almost 3 years now and we are still expanding. In our business it's very important that our guests are happy and leave us great ratings on the website, they judge several things including cleanliness, check-in process, communication and value. We need to make sure everything is perfect during their stay.
Zion BnB Team: Our team has several people, including us, our full-time cleaning team & volunteers. We accept several volunteers at the same time. They are here to help us with what ever is needed, such as cleaning, gardening, maintenance or upgrade projects. We are also interested in hosting someone with photography or website developing experience.
- Positive attitude
- Hard working mentality
- Minimum of 4 weeks (longer stays are preferred) Training takes time, so we don't accept volunteers for less than 1 month
- 20h Volunteering per week
Preferred but not necessary:
- Experience staying in a hostel (shared room)
- Work experience in cleaning, housekeeping, gardening, construction or something related
- We don't accept couples at this moment
- The dorms are shared with both males and females
- Shared accommodation (Small home style hostel)
- Breakfast & Snacks (no other meals)
- 2 days off per week
- International environment, perfect to improve language skills
- Fun & friendly atmosphere