All Year: Yes
Persons: 1 or 2
Host ID: 89737
Note: Please login or register if you wish to see all full size photos and part reviews. You will also require to upgrade to premier membership in order to view contact details, weblinks and complete reviews.
Last Updated: July 7, 2020
We need now help for our moving and installation in new home ! = permaculture design, plantations, animals, compost toilets...
We are :
- I'm Cécile, the mother, taking care of the house, the kids, the animals, the garden.... I can speak german, english.
- 2 boys Timéo, 8 and Yanaël, 6. Both unschooled. They learn the life at home, in the nature and throught the big variety of our activities, throught free playing, throught experimentation, with many different persons...
Our project : we plan to develop an eco-tourism (B&B, camping...)place in the forest, 2 houses to renove, 1ha for the garden, the animals and the camping,... Everything is to do !
In the next months, we need help for (depends of your skills) :
- taking care of the kids : play games with them, go in the forest, help by the homeschooling (teach/speak german with them), build a shack/hut, ...
- cooking (meals or preserves)
- taking care of the animals (chicken, rabbits), build rabbits cages, renove a chicken house
- picking wild plants, planting trees, begining the garden (permaculture)
- building a solar dryer (the old one is getting bad)
- construction : break walls, build new walls, lime concrete, terracotta tiles, tadelakt, lay a wooden floor, install sink and shower in bathrooms,... We do selfrenovation. It’s a cooperativ building (with friends).
Some professionnal builder will come for the shell structure : isolation, roof, plumping, heating...
We do self – with helper- the interior work, as much as we can, with alternativ technics or material (hemp and lime coating, terracotta, …) and creativ intentions (mosaic, tadelakt…), in sens of ecorenovation.
We live in South Meurthe et Moselle, in the foot of the moutains (les Vosges).
We have a big connexion with the nature.
Few words to explain our way of life : non-violence, empathic listening, permaculture, ecology, simplicity, well-being, vital energy, ...
Help : 4 hours a day
One day free in the week
We prefer if you speak a bit of french.
A bientôt !